DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Guns and gears playtest module

Hello Everyone this is kind of my first post here but I don't think I saw anyone have this up yet. I went ahead and imported all the info from the guns and gears playtest for unity. Its kind of bear bones but it does the job. Hope everyone enjoys!

Edit: by request it has been updated with a story section detailing the open game license. It doesn't show it in the directory for the module for some reason, but if you open the story tab in FGU it should be there associated with the Guns and Gears Playtest!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Selunas; January 6th, 2021 at 10:28.

Welcome to the FG forums Selunas!

Thanks for doing this and sharing with the community.

One minor request... could you add a Story entry to the module that contains the complete OGL statement from page 28 of the playtest PDF please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Done, there was something weird that happened when i tried to re-edit it. It doesnt show in the module directory, but there is a story entry associated with the module.

Quote Originally Posted by Selunas View Post
    Done, there was something weird that happened when i tried to re-edit it. It doesnt show in the module directory, but there is a story entry associated with the module.
    Thanks! Weird that it hasn't created the library link. But, what were looking for is the OGL in there somewhere, so that's cool.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for this! I hacked together just the low level options yesterday since I have a couple players who want to make new characters, but this will be awesome to have when they level up!

I am glad i could help, I am looking forward to trying out the inventor myself, but some of the gunslinger stuff looks just bonkers fun.

Ahhhhhhh, thank you. Half my group wanted to use G&G materials in our campaign that starts in 5 days, and we just realized it hadn't released into FGU yet (will be buying it .025 seconds after it comes out). I was about to hack it all together myself. You just saved me a huge headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Largonaut View Post
    Ahhhhhhh, thank you. Half my group wanted to use G&G materials in our campaign that starts in 5 days, and we just realized it hadn't released into FGU yet (will be buying it .025 seconds after it comes out). I was about to hack it all together myself. You just saved me a huge headache.
    Hold up. This is the playtest module, not the final release. Check out https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/301/view and https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/292/view for the final versions of the classes. If you use this module here, it will not match AoN or the physical books.

Thread Information