DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFG][PAID] Seeking Game Tonight - Potential Weekly Player!

Hello all,

I'm looking for a game on rather short notice tonight, but maybe there's something out there! Unfortunately, a Tuesday group I've been with has consistently had problems and I've found myself setting aside time which ends up unused. These things happen now and again, but I'd really like to dedicate myself to a committed, involved group looking to have fun each week.

Obviously, the easiest route to go here is D&D. I'm perfectly open to that, though I tend to have some requirements and odd ideas (I like certain races and classes, and I prefer not to start below 3rd level). Having said this, I'm not limited to D&D, or to 5th Edition in its case! If you have something else going on, please feel free to drop me a message with details. I'd love to get into a Star Wars game, anything other than the FFG rules, as just one example. There's nothing I won't at least hear out.

For my part, I've been playing tabletop games for 25+ years and have traveled through many campaign settings and rules systems. I've found something to like about most all of them, and all that I'd really like to do is have an enjoyable time each week with a reliable, smaller group I can get to know. I'm easy to get along with and open to working cooperatively for the betterment of the table! I'm 35 years old (soon to turn 36, eek) and physically disabled. When not gaming, I run a YouTube channel dedicated to supporting chronically ill and disabled gamers. I have great partnerships with many GMs who allow me to stream their games, which I usually play in, to educate sometimes isolated viewers about virtual tabletop as a sociable alternative to single player games.

Have a game with a spot tonight, whether it's new or an already ongoing game? It's 9pm EST and I can play until midnight or so, with detailed characters generated quickly. I can start an hour earlier if I commit weekly. Give me a PM, or better yet, DM me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 - you may have to send a friend request first due to weird Discord reasons I don't know.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bump! Looking for a game tonight as of 7pm EST, available until 12am EST, and with weekly player potential. I do not mind joining a campaign late so long as there's a niche for me to fill. By all means, please do send a PM or (more preferably) a Discord DM to Legacy Ark Games#0725 if you have room in your game tonight! Thank you!

Another bump! Seeking a game for tonight (1/10) anywhere from now, 7pm EST, to as late as 12am EST. Potential to retain me as a regular, weekly player within these hours if your campaign and the party click with me! Hope to here from you via PM or preferably via Discord DM at Legacy Ark Games#0725 - you may have to friend request due to Discord oddness. Looking forward to hearing from anyone with room in their game tonight for a last minute player!

Thread Information