5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I would be interested in playing, currently I am DMing a game with my group but would like to be a player some day also

Hello. I don't see a start date, but I'm interested if you're still looking.

Hey im a bit of a novice, but would like to join if your still accepting players.

I'd be interested if you're still looking

I want to play

I am interested in playing. Have FG. Been a DM and player and looking to continue playing as face to face not really possible over last year. Let me know how I can join.

Quote Originally Posted by ianknoblauch View Post
    FG License: Ultimate (Unity)
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: GMT-6
    Day of week and time: Sunday 6 pm-8/9 pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Longterm Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50%/50%
    Number of Players in-game & needed: 3-5 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1

What the campaign will entail:
    Starting with The Mines of Phandelver your party with complete the quest and move onto the next book which is The Rise of Tiamat. Leveling up will be slowed down to keep the story going and to make it a little difficult to the end of each book. Any quest or side missions you don't complete will still be available even after one book is down. And your actions and the people you meet in an area will remain(unless killed) through the whole story.

if you have room for one more I'd like to join

Still have room for another player?

Sunday Nights. Perfect timing for me. Very interested.

FG License: Free Currently, had Ultimate Sub with a couple purchases so I will resub again if required
    Time Zone: Central Time Canada, Sundays preferred but I can make most days work if it is consistent
    Frequency: Weekly or bi-weekly game. Every 2 weeks would be best.
    Voice: Discord. Yup. Love it.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E. Haven't played Rifts but heard its great, I have the books, I'd play that too, or anything really. Played a lot of roll playing games over the years. Love em all.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I ran a game for my kids and some other kids when the pandemic started. It was great. However, I could never get everyone together at a regular time and it was a little hard to keep them focused once I did. Really looking forward to playing with adults again.

Character Type Preferred: I really like interesting realistic characters with flaws and skills that match their backstory. I do not MIN/MAX character builds and I'd rather play a weak and interesting character with a unique skill set in the group than am overpowered character I can't explain. I enjoy making different characters so any class that needs representation in the party is fine with me.

Play Style: It's about working as a team to have as much fun as possible, so I am not hardcore married to my ideas or character behavior early on. I find character development can be roughed out in my minds-eye but until the group is working together you never know what the dynamic is going to be. I want to learn and try to research things before doing anything I am unclear about, however I hate rules lawyering and always am in favor of using the most awesome interpretation of any gray area. My experience is that things need to flow, so whatever the DM's call is, that's the way it shakes out, move on keep having fun.

interested in joining a dnd game

Quote Originally Posted by ianknoblauch View Post
    FG License: Ultimate (Unity)
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: GMT-6
    Day of week and time: Sunday 6 pm-8/9 pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Longterm Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50%/50%
    Number of Players in-game & needed: 3-5 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1

What the campaign will entail:
    Starting with The Mines of Phandelver your party with complete the quest and move onto the next book which is The Rise of Tiamat. Leveling up will be slowed down to keep the story going and to make it a little difficult to the end of each book. Any quest or side missions you don't complete will still be available even after one book is down. And your actions and the people you meet in an area will remain(unless killed) through the whole story.
    new to dnd and would love to test my hand at it

Thread Information