Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing great.

I'm thinking of running Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden on Fantasy Grounds. Currently, I have FGC Ultimate and FGU Standard.

I'm looking for some nice and friendly players (max 5, 18+). The sessions will probably be on Tuesdays from 7.30 pm to 10.00 pm AEST (I'm based in Sydney).

It will be a pay per play campaign, $2.50 AUD per hour, to repay all the contents I'll buy and the prep work.

The game is open to anyone, but I'd like to have a heterogeneous group with players that are friendly, casual, with some experience with D&D, who like RP, combats, and are not MinMax-ers.

A few info about myself. My name is Alberto, I've been playing D&D for 4 years and I've DMd Lost Mine of Phandelver, Tomb of Annihilation, Descent into Avernus, and a few one-shots. I've also published a couple of titles on DMS Guild. I'm a friendly DM, not a rule lawyer and I enjoy sessions with good balanced RP and combat...and I have an Italian accent!

The game will probably start around the end of February, I'm collecting expression of interest. So let me know if you're interested and please add a brief description of yourself and your game style and I'll keep in touch!

Thanks

🎲