DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Portable Compendium help/request

Hey guys I love a good 4e campaign but due to me not knowing about this great app in time im running into an issue as you can't access insider at all to either parse the data or create the offline compendium files. The guide here for the still usable portable compendium is very helpful in most areas but lacks in two datasets that would be of great us for both players and dms. Im wondering if someone more programming savy may chat with me on how i may write a script or 2 to get the missing data

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aznnoodles View Post
    Hey guys I love a good 4e campaign but due to me not knowing about this great app in time im running into an issue as you can't access insider at all to either parse the data or create the offline compendium files. The guide here for the still usable portable compendium is very helpful in most areas but lacks in two datasets that would be of great us for both players and dms. Im wondering if someone more programming savy may chat with me on how i may write a script or 2 to get the missing data
    You would have better success posting on the Compendium posts directly.
    Here is one online Compendium but I have no further info about the import tools for you.
    https://iws.mx/dnd/?list

Thread Information