FG Spreadshirt Swag

Question Does this type of video help anything?

I am Brazilian and I have been using Fantasy Grounds for a long time, I know and respect other platforms, but I don’t want to migrate, but I play on them, but here I found my safe corner, but I notice that most people are afraid to move by clicking to adjust things to be more comfortable and I noticed that people are afraid to read, yes to read what is on the screen so I decided to make 2 videos, which are in my native language (I would like to do an English version, but no I speak very well) but the case is that videos like this help "newbies" on the platform?

Last edited by YAKO SOMEDAKY; January 5th, 2021 at 11:37. Reason: video link edited

Jolly Good
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Well I don't understand what you are saying, but I imagine they will help. You might want to let Laerun over at FG College know about them and they can promote them there as well. The more languages we have tutorials for, the better.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Good Idea, Laerun is a nice guy

It always helps.

In different languages, or even two dozen different ways of describing the same thing, in just one language.
    Ten people can all try to explain something to someone and they still don't get it, but then the eleventh person just happens to say it in a way that clicks for that person.
    Everyone has their own POV, and we all need thigns explained for us. There is no one description teachs all. So great to add to the material available for those trying to learn.
    Thanks for your time and effort.

Thread Information