DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thendrich View Post
    Thanks you so much, @shadowcat34!
    Hi Thendrich, i just logged in myself. I removed my "homemade version" (that i used to create the official version) to be sure i looked at the current official version and updated fantasy grounds (the update came out today) after a long while (lots of updates) i logged in the official advanced class guide with no problem on my own. before investigating further i would ask you to be sure you have the updated version of ACG. if it's still not loading for you we will see what further action need to be taken ok?

shadowcat

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    Hi Thendrich, i just logged in myself. I removed my "homemade version" (that i used to create the official version) to be sure i looked at the current official version and updated fantasy grounds (the update came out today) after a long while (lots of updates) i logged in the official advanced class guide with no problem on my own. before investigating further i would ask you to be sure you have the updated version of ACG. if it's still not loading for you we will see what further action need to be taken ok?
    To clarify, as it's not obvious from this post what steps you took...

The issue is not loading the ACG in general - i.e. opening the module from the Library -> Module activation window.

The issue is that the module isn't activated via the campaign startup "module set" activation ("Pathfinder - All Rules" button), because the name hard coded in the PFRPG ruleset doesn't match the module name:

If the Campaign Setup window doesn't appear when you start a campaign, you can get to the window via the "Setup" button at the bottom of the campaign Options window.

I don't have the ACG, but judging by the screenshot provided in post #1, the ACG has a name of "Pathfinder RPG - Advanced Class Guide" but the ruleset is looking for "Pathfinder - Advanced Class Guide".

Sorry of this is where you've already checked/tested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    To clarify, as it's not obvious from this post what steps you took...

The issue is not loading the ACG in general - i.e. opening the module from the Library -> Module activation window.

The issue is that the module isn't activated via the campaign startup "module set" activation ("Pathfinder - All Rules" button), because the name hard coded in the PFRPG ruleset doesn't match the module name:

If the Campaign Setup window doesn't appear when you start a campaign, you can get to the window via the "Setup" button at the bottom of the campaign Options window.

I don't have the ACG, but judging by the screenshot provided in post #1, the ACG has a name of "Pathfinder RPG - Advanced Class Guide" but the ruleset is looking for "Pathfinder - Advanced Class Guide".

Sorry of this is where you've already checked/tested.
    I was too rushed to check it properly last night but I see what the problem might be and I’ll fix it properly tonight. Thanks trenloe

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    I was too rushed to check it properly last night but I see what the problem might be and I’ll fix it properly tonight. Thanks trenloe
    So I looked at everything last night and all the names are the same in all the places. All this leaves me puzzled as it work as intended: loading and displaying the reference manual etc,

Unfortunately I don’t see what I could do as everything seems normal on our end. I know there was a bug with the campaign name but the update took care of that

Sorry

Probably not the answer you were looking for

Shadowcat

Blog Entries
    Thanks Trenloe.

The Load Modules screen is a shortcut to allow you to load them all at once instead of manually. The problem is with the name mismatch there, but you can still manually load the Advanced Class Guide from modules and use the module without issue. We will push a future update to get these two names in sync.

Thread Information