FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Advanced Class Guide Not Loading

Hello, all -

I'm a new Fantasy Grounds Unity user, and I hope this is the right place to post this.

[B}I just purchased the Advanced Class Guide and it is not loading.[/B]

Can you shed some insight on why that is happening?

Here are two screenshots which show the problem. The Data Module Activation Screen shows that the book has been loaded, while the Module Set Load screen shows that it hasn't.

Thanks in advanced for your help!

Tom Hendrich
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Welcome thendrich

I would check that your license key is correct, re-enter your login info.
    Delete the ACG from the /vault folder.
    Rerun the updater and try again.

Thanks, @damned.

I'll be back soon with an answer.

@damned - I manually removed the Advanced Class Guide modules with the other two modules I purchased this morning (Advanced Players Guide and Ultimate Combat). I reupdated using the FGU updated and things appear right. License is valid, etc. Even inside the actual application, it appears that the ACG is loaded, but it doesn't register the Module Set Load screen.

Should I worry about this or let it slide?

Blog Entries
    Can you access the data? If you cant access the data then definitely dont let it slide.
    You might log a ticket at https://support.fantasygrounds.com
    If you do, also include a screenshot showing the chat window showing the ruleset versions and any extensions
    as well as a screen shot of the Library

@damned - Thanks. I'll submit a ticket.

It's a mismatch between the module name and the name used in the PFRPG ruleset data_desktop_PFRPG.lua file - which details the modules available in the campaign setup groupings. Please log a ticket with support so that this can get addressed. Thanks for raising the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you, @Trenloe.

I just submitted a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by thendrich View Post
    @damned - I manually removed the Advanced Class Guide modules with the other two modules I purchased this morning (Advanced Players Guide and Ultimate Combat). I reupdated using the FGU updated and things appear right. License is valid, etc. Even inside the actual application, it appears that the ACG is loaded, but it doesn't register the Module Set Load screen.

Should I worry about this or let it slide?
    Hi hendrich, I will check personally what the bug might be tonight when I’m home. I think on the last update I did I had a mismatch in the spelling of the book. I might just push a new update from scratch and make sure everything work as intended. I thought the bug was fixed but maybe not. If it’s related to something else I’ll figure it out for you and get you a working title soon.

Sorry about all this

Shadowcat

Thanks you so much, @shadowcat34!

Thread Information