DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Some modules not showing in Library

I just noticed when trying to see if Edge of Darkness has pregenerated characters that the module doesn't show in the Library window, the entries for Story, NPC etc. are all there on their respective buttons, but nothing in the Library window, not even the icon. I test a few others and Dead Man Stomp, Crack'd and Crook'd Manse and The Madman also don't appear in the library window. Sometimes loading and unloading shows some flicker of action on the Library window but no icon appears.

Screenshot_2021-01-04_20-08-16.png

The modules you list were converted a few years ago, when there wasn't a standard to put links in the library - as they were pretty much sets of data accessible from the sidebar buttons. The data is all there - you just need to access it from the sidebar. Start with the Story entry - this will usually have an obvious entry to start at, "00. Introduction" in the Edge of Darkness, for example.

As these adventures were developed quite a while ago (2009 for the adventures that come with the 6th Edition ruleset) there won't be any pre-generated characters in FG library format, as that functionality has only become available in the last couple of years.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The modules you list were converted a few years ago, when there wasn't a standard to put links in the library - as they were pretty much sets of data accessible from the sidebar buttons. The data is all there - you just need to access it from the sidebar. Start with the Story entry - this will usually have an obvious entry to start at, "00. Introduction" in the Edge of Darkness, for example.

As these adventures were developed quite a while ago (2009 for the adventures that come with the 6th Edition ruleset) there won't be any pre-generated characters in FG library format, as that functionality has only become available in the last couple of years.
    OK - no worries.

Thread Information