STAR TREK 2d20

Is There a Reason Craft is used Instead of Vehicle?

I don't see the use of that term as single word in my MgT 2.0 core rulebook, but do see small craft. Those small craft though appear to just be Spacecraft without jump drives. For the type of units the term craft is used for in this FG ruleset, I see wheeled, tracked and walkers among them which are under the category of Vehicles in the crb.

So I'm wondering why the term Vehicle wasn't used instead?

Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    I don't see the use of that term as single word in my MgT 2.0 core rulebook, but do see small craft. Those small craft though appear to just be Spacecraft without jump drives. For the type of units the term craft is used for in this FG ruleset, I see wheeled, tracked and walkers among them which are under the category of Vehicles in the crb.

So I'm wondering why the term Vehicle wasn't used instead?
    Craft is used as that's how they are known at times, as they can be almost anything, as they'll at some point work with the SCT which will then change to Craft CT once it's all working.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

OK got it. So am I right in imagining that once craft are capable of being included in the SCT, that the abbreviation will be renamed to CCT?

Thread Information