Starfinder Playlist

Question about Upgrading from FGC to FGU

If I upgrade from FG Classic to FG Unity do I lose access to FG C? I'm worried that some of my players machines may not be able to handle the GF Unity software.

Oh, and all the official D&D 5e content I have previously purchases will be usable to Unity as well, correct?

Blog Entries
    Assuming you are using a one-time license and not a subscription, then no, you will not lose access to FGC.

All your content purchased from the FG Store or Steam will automatically download into FGU when you install and update FGU.

Make sure you do not use the same FG Data folder for both FGC and FGU.

See here for details on migrating campaigns; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ampaign-to-FGU

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternecros View Post
    If I upgrade from FG Classic to FG Unity do I lose access to FG C?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternecros View Post
    Oh, and all the official D&D 5e content I have previously purchases will be usable to Unity as well, correct?
    Official FG products, yes. Others (community products, etc.) may need minor formatting conversions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

"I'm worried that some of my players machines may not be able to handle the GF Unity software."

Note, however, that FGC cannot connect to FGU. So if you upgrade (and use) FGU, your players who are still using FGC will not be able to play.

Thanks, I think that these answers coupled with the sale and discount have made the sale....

Thread Information