DICE PACKS BUNDLE

5E Language feature problems.

Using FGU on Windows. Fantasy 5e languages feature completely not works with Russian language font. For some of 5e languages it shows empty message, for some of them its just same Russian language that looks "fantasy-like" (so it not prevents players from reading it, as it should) And also in all of this cases, if players drag & drop message in chat it becomes original message. If its hard to make this feature work with Russian fonts as it works with English, will be nice to see at least something like "Talks Elvish" message instead.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I second this too. While it's somewhat fun to see fancy font in russian, but I'd prefer for it to just keep the same fantasy script.

How are you adding the Russian font?

Blog Entries
    Can you verify that this is occurring in a D&D 5E Campaign with only the Fantasy Fonts extension and what operating system your computer is running and it's language settings is Russian?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

How are you adding the Russian font?
    Its already included in Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Can you verify that this is occurring in a D&D 5E Campaign with only the Fantasy Fonts extension and what operating system your computer is running and it's language settings is Russian?
    Yes it is, and i never used any mods, extensions or something. As i already said im using Windows OS, and main language of system is Russian, yes

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    It be like this:
    1.jpg
    2.JPG

Blog Entries
    Thanks for verifying. Going to have to have the Devs look at this.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information