5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I just did that and went thru the steps of adding port forwarding to my PC. No change in the results. I can apply port forwarding correctly to every other device on my network except this PC. For some reason it Yields the No Assigned Device result instead of the selected device name.

Please provide the results of ipconfig as requested.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I previously had Port Forwarding set up before switching anti virus. I have deleted what appeared to be duplicate FG rules. Did not fix things. Norton has been completely uninstalled.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternecros View Post
    IPconfig.PNG
    Sorry, missed that request
    Thanks.

That confirms that FG is correctly reading the IP address.

Is there an option to enable UPnP on the router? If so, I'd try the following steps.
    1) Reboot the router without making any changes. Let's just get that option out of the way first. Sometime a reboot gets things working properly.
    2) Enable UPnP and remove the port forwarding rule. See if that works.
    3) Reboot the router again after enabling UPnP and disabling the port forwarding rule - so the old port forwarding rule is definitely removed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Solved it, somehow the PC profile got corrupted so it would not accept port forwarding correctly. I disconnected the PC from the network, forgot it and then reconnected. Once it was discovered I gave it a new name and ran port forwarding as normal and it worked! Hopefully it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternecros View Post
    Solved it, somehow the PC profile got corrupted so it would not accept port forwarding correctly. I disconnected the PC from the network, forgot it and then reconnected. Once it was discovered I gave it a new name and ran port forwarding as normal and it worked! Hopefully it lasts.
    Great news!

And thanks for reporting the solution.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks to both of you for your assistance.

Thread Information