5E Character Create Playlist

[Paid][LFP][5e][Campaign][Lost Mine of Phandelver and Beyond]

Caravan Guards Needed ASAP! Fantastic Opportunity for New Adventurers!!

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: GMT
    Day of week and time: Friday 0900
    If new game, planned start date: ASAP
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours per session, weekly
    Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
    Character starting level & equipment: 1 & standard
    Character restrictions: No Tasha's Cauldron

Prepare to be amazed as you learn to create your own character and forge your own destiny in the land of Faerun then beyond! Are you the kind to risk it all charging in recklessly, or are you the witty and deceitful sort preying upon your enemies? This game is meant for new D&D enthusiasts who are keen to learn and want to dip theit toes into a new world while making good friends and tales of adventure along the way!

I intend to start off with the classic Starter Set "Lost Mine of Phandelver" before taking routes either deep down into the "Dungeon of the Mad Mage" (if the group is more dungeon oriented), or transport you across the planes of existence to see how you fair against the "Curse of Strahd" if heavy roleplay and open world exploration is your thing. Would be looking for 5 players ideally but if a group is already organised with 4 players, that can work too.

This is pay to play with character creation and first session being free; subsequent sessions at only £10GBP per player per session (via PayPal) lasting around 4 hours each. It will be taking place weekly: I'm currently looking at Fridays at 9am(GMT)/4am(EST)/7pm(AEST). All characters can be made with any of the core rulebooks but not Tasha's Cauldron just yet; for more newer players, I'd recommend sticking to the Player's Handbook and maybe one additional resource if you have seen a class or race you simply *need* to play!

Feel free to contact me here or Discord at ClaytonHJ616#3287. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Link to Game Calendar Page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=5771
    Last edited by ClaytonHJ616; January 4th, 2021 at 12:04.

Thread Information