DICE PACKS BUNDLE

One player stuck on acquiring file list, appears to rapidly connect and disconnect.

I have an ultimate license and have a few friends trying Fantasy Grounds Unity out via free accounts in my campaigns. However, while the majority of my players can connect without issue, one specific player (out of a group of 10 who have tried connecting so far) cannot connect to my campaign, failing to load past "acquiring file list" and then getting an error message. From within the game, the chat log registers that he connects and disconnects over and over again in rapid succession. I'm attaching an image of the error message he gets, as he copy/pasted it into a discord message. Any help or advice is appreciated, it's likely an issue on his end since no one else is being affected, but we're not sure what the actual problem is or how to solve it.

error.jpg

Thanks for responding, here's the logs as requested. The player in question sent his own logs as well in case there's anything relevant in them that isn't in mine, marked as (1).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information