DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hey guys, I am back from vacation and still haven't had time to focus and go through the posts in details, but want to let you know that for the next release we are planning features related to CT:
    - No duplicate initiative or switch in the settings to have it (to facilitate house rules I have seen and use personally)
    - Menu to roll PC/NPC initiative after they have been added
    - Reset initiative when round is reset
    - Panic level tracking
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Hey guys, I am back from vacation and still haven't had time to focus and go through the posts in details, but want to let you know that for the next release we are planning features related to CT:
    - No duplicate initiative or switch in the settings to have it (to facilitate house rules I have seen and use personally)
    - Menu to roll PC/NPC initiative after they have been added
    - Reset initiative when round is reset
    - Panic level tracking
    Thank you for the continued support.

My main staple is 5E D&D. But I have been looking for something different for a while now. I considered M&M, DCC, and a few others. But this is it. This is what I have been waiting for.

Thank you for making this. I love it.

Where the hell are stress dice at? Why doesnt the face hugger show on a 1? Why can't you roll more than one? What the hell over?

Quote Originally Posted by magnus1 View Post
    Where the hell are stress dice at? Why doesnt the face hugger show on a 1? Why can't you roll more than one? What the hell over?
    Stress dice are inside the radial menu of the d6. At first I thought this is going to be a pain, but it is not for two reasons.
    1. You can drop a stress die into the hot key box and then it will be easy access.
    2. Stress dice are completely automated. A PC automatically rolls the correct number of stress dice when a check is made.

The face hugger shows up one the 1 of a stress die. It is there, it is really cool.

To increase the number of dice to more than one, drag a die, and then before dropping it, right click once for each extra die you want to roll.

I cannot answer the last question so I will it defer to others.

Wow... um... well, let me see if I can decipher what you are asking.

Stress Dice roll automatically when you have a Stress level of 1 or higher. If you push a roll, it will automatically add one to your Level and then re-roll the roll you just made, adding Stress Dice for your new Stress Level after the push.

If you roll a one (Facehugger) on any of these stress dice, you trigger a Panic roll. This is done automatically and you will see it in the chat window, which in Fantasy Grounds also acts as your dice tray. And the yellow/Stress dice certainly show a Facehugger instead of a one, but the Black dice show a 1 as usual.

That yellow die symbol next to your Stress Level let's you manually roll your Panic check. The Panic check is always just one die, and then you add your stress level to the roll.

Edit to add: looks like Spoofer beat me to a quick answer. Also, your animated dice show normal 1 through 6 faces, and their color can be personalized. But the roll results always become Standard Black and Stress Yellow in the chat results.
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Thread Information