STAR TREK 2d20
Page 88 of 89 First ... 387886878889 Last
    DotMM Level 9 Area 20 Lecture Hall

Text is cut off in the Slaad Tadpole section. "Characters who enroll in the academy" should continue with "...might be tasked with eradicating it for Wormriddle."

Quests of Doom Vol 2 gives an error when trying to activate it :
    [12/26/2021 2:16:29 PM] [ERROR] Graphic Load: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    [12/26/2021 2:16:29 PM] [ERROR] Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Quests of Doom Volume 2/Paper.psd) (*)
    [12/26/2021 2:16:38 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 10917.3038 - Quests of Doom, Volume 2

That is an old one. Looks like there's a stray Photoshop file in there. I'll see if I can track down the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Artificer - receiving full caster progression for spell slots instead of correct rate (by default).

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcr View Post
    Artificer - receiving full caster progression for spell slots instead of correct rate (by default).
    I'm not seeing this. What book are you using? Are you using drag and drop or the character wizard? Have you tested without extensions? Some further details needed to track this down please.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In the "Asian Monsters 5E" module (for D&D 5e) I have noticed 2 errors:
    1) The "Quyrua" is listed as being of the "monstorsity" creature type instead of "monstrosity"
    2) None of the NPC stat blocks have their respecting images linked to them in the "Other" tab. (This is more of an inconvenience than actual bug)
    AsianMonsters_Quyrua.PNG

I'll let the developer know.

Eldritch Lairs by Kobold Press

The module author field is attributed to KOBOLT PRESS for 5 of the 8 modules.

FGU conversion problems are rife through out the product:

Yes, I know that FGU may not have been around when the module was made, but it has been around for several years now AND it carries an FGU logo.

Last edited by Topdecker; December 31st, 2021 at 00:51.

I think those are all being reviewed and updated, but I’ll mention it to the developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I think those are all being reviewed and updated, but I’ll mention it to the developer.
    Thanks! That is good to hear. I have made a substantial investment in the Kobold Press line and honestly don't want to be hanging out so much in this forum

Thread Information