STAR TREK 2d20
Page 78 of 89 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Not yet, updates usually come out of Tuesdays. Watch the City Hall release updates to see if this gets resolved in the next release.
    Gotcha, thanks!

Tomb of Annihilation - The Player Map of Fort Beluarian is missing the Inner Bailey Upper Level and Lower Level.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearMonkey View Post
    Tomb of Annihilation - The Player Map of Fort Beluarian is missing the Inner Bailey Upper Level and Lower Level.
    I don't think so.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

SKT: Bryn Shander map doesn't have a scale implemented. Attached image shows it scaled.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post

SKT: Bryn Shander map doesn't have a scale implemented. Attached image shows it scaled.
    Do you mean it doesn’t have a grid? I would not normally put a grid on a map that doesn’t need one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

My players are forever measuring distances while they await their turns. As a DM, I don't really need it. But I'm not the only one using it. It doesn't need a visible grid, just something to keep the measurements semi-accurate.

I'll take a note and have a look once the module comes out of lockdown. Another issue is that this was created in FGC and it doesn't have the ability to change the grid scale so I'd need to migrate the campaign to Unity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Not enough room in the Character Sheet's AC/Init/Speed sub-dialog for the complete word "Miscellaneous".
    (And the dialog is not resizable.)

Attachment 50053
    The dialog is not meant to be resizable; because there is no reason for it to be resizeable with a fixed set of fields.

The label in the 5E ruleset is specifically set to "Misc" using the "misc" string resource. You must have an extension overriding the "misc" string resource.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you Moon Wizard. I confirmed that an extension is at fault, and reported it to the author.

(BTW: I mentioned that the dialog was not resizable not because I thought it should be, but to preemptively rebut any suggestions by good samaritans, suggesting that I try resize.)
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Tales of the Old Margreve.... Make up your mind. 5e or 5E. I could grouse about the name, but I get it, it's pretty long.

On a side note, I have other Player Guides for Kobold Press products. Their headings include... ACCESSORY, REFERENCE, SUPPLEMENT, and SUPPLEMENTS. How about you guys doing Kobold Press products coordinate and put it under one heading? I personally prefer Supplement, but could completely understand and be OK with KOBOLD PRESS. Rob Twohy saw the opening and took it...

EDIT:

When I filter by author (Kobold Press), this is the only product not showing up.

EDIT 2:

So Kobold Press has a free PDF with a very detailed tourist-style map of the Margreve. It's cost? Free. Should you include it? Well, you'd then have to reconsider how the text is laid out because if you have a map, you could then add pins. Except the text here isn't segmented and it would take quite a lot of work to break it up.

You have a product that describes locations, but doesn't have a map to display how all of the locations are positioned relative to any other landmarks.

Also, the maps in this product include map keys, DM-only information, and there are no true player maps. That is bullsh~!. Why, after buying this, do I have to go to Kobold Press and then buy VTT maps so I can have player suitable images?

Last edited by Topdecker; November 25th, 2021 at 05:33.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post

Tales of the Old Margreve.... Make up your mind. 5e or 5E. I could grouse about the name, but I get it, it's pretty long.

On a side note, I have other Player Guides for Kobold Press products. Their headings include... ACCESSORY, REFERENCE, SUPPLEMENT, and SUPPLEMENTS. How about you guys doing Kobold Press products coordinate and put it under one heading? I personally prefer Supplement, but could completely understand and be OK with KOBOLD PRESS. Rob Twohy saw the opening and took it...

I did? I mean, I did.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information