5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 73 of 89 First ... 2363717273747583 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alinuxfan View Post
    Is there a different thread for a feature request? With the ability to toggle between melee/ranged/thrown, it makes sense to have a single dagger or light hammer entry on the character sheet for the single weapon.
    Wish List is here;
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks. If anyone is following this, the link to the feature request is here

D&D Candlekeep Mysteries AP
    The Non-ID Name is misspelled and the item should be marked unidentified by default.
    orcus figurine FG bug.png
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I’ll correct the misspelling. Items are identified by default. This was changed some years ago now. They used to be unidentified by default but too many people complained so it was changed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I’ll correct the misspelling. Items are identified by default. This was changed some years ago now. They used to be unidentified by default but too many people complained so it was changed.
    Thanks! I've always wondered about identified being the default and now I know!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

. . .
    Last edited by Svenster77; November 11th, 2021 at 19:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Maetco View Post
    Alien Bestiary's Deep One Elder's Bite's damage is written in title box so the automation doesn't work.Attachment 49853
    After the word hit should be a colon instead of a period. It should read Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, 5ft. reach. Hit: 16(2d8+7) piercing damage. You can unlock the NPC and make the correction. We will update it as well. Thank you for pointing that out.
    Deep one.JPG
    Last edited by Svenster77; November 11th, 2021 at 19:55.

When trying to click on a link on a character sheet, I am getting the Module is not loaded message. This is for D&D 5E Sword Coast Adventurers Guide. I definitely own it, loaded it, and shared it with my players. Any idea on how to fix this?

Screenshot 2021-11-12 215515.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-12 215454.png

Quote Originally Posted by Recon Oly View Post
    When trying to click on a link on a character sheet, I am getting the Module is not loaded message. This is for D&D 5E Sword Coast Adventurers Guide. I definitely own it, loaded it, and shared it with my players. Any idea on how to fix this?

Screenshot 2021-11-12 215515.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-12 215454.png
    Welcome to FG.

You'll need to update the Rob2e modules that you are using (presumably that's what's happening). See posts above.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

From Kobold Press Vault of Magic, the Void-Touched Buckler says: "While wielding this shield, you have a +1 bonus to AC. This bonus is in addition to the shield’s normal bonus to AC." However, when you equip the shield, it grants you a +5 to AC instead of a +3 (+2 standard shield, +1 magic).

Thread Information