STAR TREK 2d20
Page 70 of 89 First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last
    This is working for me. Make sure you don't have any extensions which are interfering. Test in a new campaign with no extensions loaded.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This is working for me. Make sure you don't have any extensions which are interfering. Test in a new campaign with no extensions loaded.
    Yes, that's exactly what I did when it happened in the campaign I was running. I should add that the Wizard is from TCoE (Bladesinger).

Fresh campaign, Theme: D&D - Official. No other Decal, Feature, Theme or Extension loaded. (I also did a fresh update to make sure I was at the current version).
    Modules loaded: D&D DMG, D&D DMG - Players, D&D - PH, D&D SCAG - Players, D&D TCoE - Players
    So I've tried again and it seemed to work ok...until I started adding the Rogue.
    F3W3 gave 4x1st and 3x2nd as it should.
    F3R1W3 wnet back to 4x1st, 2x2nd:
    F3R1W3 Spell Slots.png
    Then to F3/R3/W3 back to 4x1st, 3x2nd (but now 5th & should be 4/3/2 @ 1st/2nd/3rd):
    F3R3W3 Spell Slots 2.png

I'm adding level and spells as I level via the "level Up" button in Class & Level magnifying glass (except when adding the first level of a new class).

I went back and redid this, just adding levels, and it worked ok.

The problem arises when adding spells in the Class & Level magnifying glass - I noticed that when adding the Arcane Trickster spells, the Eldritch Knight spells were being tagged as Wizard spells. This may be causing the issue?

Regards,

Phil

Ok, I see your issue. It must be something in the Characetr Wizard that's causing the issue since this works correctly via drag and drop. I'll let the developer of the Wizard know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Great, thanks!

At least it'll work by putting spells in manually.

Quote Originally Posted by philniv View Post
    Great, thanks!

At least it'll work by putting spells in manually.
    OK, came across another issue while putting spells in manually.

From TCoE, the cantrips Booming Blade, Green Flame Blade, Lightning Lure, Mind Sliver, Sword Burst and Toll the Dead were added as Wizard cantrips. Eldritch Knights and Arcane Tricksters can choose their cantrips from the Wizard cantrips, but these ones are not appearing as options in the spells menu for them.

Regards,

Phil

Yes, this is because there's no spell list for Eldritch Knight or the Arcane Trickster in Tasha (or indeed in any book outside the PHB). I had a look at this before and I think I hit a snag in adding that but I can't remember exactly; so I'll have another look tomorrow.

Genie Warlock Spell Lists from Tasha's not showing up

My group was creating characters last night, everything worked great *except* for the warlock. The player wanted to use the genie as a patron (From Tasha's Cauldron). We were able to select the patron, but it never had her select which type of genie, and none of the pact spells would show up on her spell list when she was trying to add spells in the character wizard. I was able to grab some of the spells she wanted and add them directly, but this workaround was kind of a pain. Any chance this subclass can get looked at and the spell lists fixed? Or if it has been, can someone walk me through where the spell lists went so I can show my player? Thanks

Welcome to FGU.

There's no choice box for the type of Genie - just type that in manually in the abilities tab. The Warlock spells are in the PHB along with the expanded spells from the archetype. See the feature Expanded spell List (Genie) and the Additional Warlock Spells Feature. Just drag the dragon head icon next to the spells required and drop them into the actions tab of the character (these won't appear in the Character Wizard list if that's what you were expecting).
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was asked to repost this here after I contacted Tech support.

Issue: FGU SCAG Player module is not being recognized by info needed.

error part 1.png
    I should be able to click on that link and it should open the SCAG resource that it's linked to. Instead I get:

error part 2.png

Even though it's loaded in the system:

error part 3.png

Please help.

Where is the first record pulled from? My guess is that it is from an unofficial community or forge project, since it only has the link in the details.
    If that's the case, you'll have to reach out to the developer of that project to fix the link.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information