5E Character Create Playlist
Page 65 of 89 First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last
    Minor: Formatting in "The Third Eye" feature of a Divination Wizard (line break for Darkvision, bold text on Greater Comprehension)

Thanks; I've added that to my list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

D&D Player's Handbook;

Spell Holy Aura has a typo, missing the number "5" in the size of the 5-foot radius.

PHB-Typo.PNG

Well spotted. Added to the list
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The Wild Beyond the Witchlight

In the NPC entry for Skabatha, The headers "Spellcasting" and "Coven Casting" seem to have been joined: in her own spell list, it lists Finger of Death as a first level Spell. My own warlock is complaining...

Moderator: Moved to bugs thread
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; October 4th, 2021 at 15:46. Reason: typo

I moved your post to here from the Character Wizard thread.

At any rate the Spellcasting feature for Skabatha is when she is in her coven only. The description says that they can cast one of the spells without material components so it's basically innate spellcasting. Since there's already an innate spellcasting ability I couldn't put another one in. FGU doesn't have the ability to handle this kind of weird spellcasting behaviour - so I just included the spells in a spellcasting trait for all three of the witches so that at least the spells would populate on the Combat tracker. No slots are used since this is innate spellcasting but there has to be some way of indicating that spells have been used up so I included them all as 1st level spells with six slots. There's not really any other way to do it.Since the spells can only be cast when all three witches are together (and the chances of that happening are probably very slim) you can safely ignore the spellcasting trait 99% of the time.

Accepted. But reading onward, I stumbled upon another typo.
    In 4.03.03 near the end, the text reads,
    A great beehive-considerably larger than the one Mudlump carries around-fills an ancient, rotted-out tree stump on one side of the tower.
    the hyphens after beehive and around should be dashes, with spaces between the dash and the preceding word, as they are used like parentheses, not to concatenate words (whereas the hyphen in "rotted-out" is OK IMHO). I noticed because I wndered about the word "around-fills"...

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    Accepted. But reading onward, I stumbled upon another typo.
    In 4.03.03 near the end, the text reads,
    the hyphens after beehive and around should be dashes, with spaces between the dash and the preceding word, as they are used like parentheses, not to concatenate words (whereas the hyphen in "rotted-out" is OK IMHO). I noticed because I wndered about the word "around-fills"...
    Probably. This is a consequence of the en-dashes and em-dashes in the book being converted to hyphens. I don't know for sure but I don't think the xml recognises en-dashes and em-dashes - certainly it didn't in Classic. Every module will be littered with such examples.

5E Kobold Press Creature Codex, Greater Scrag and Lesser Scrag. Each have 2 attacks, Bite and Claw. However both attacks are listed under a single heading with the text running together, and neither list the damage type (piercing for bite, slashing for claws).
    CreatureCodex-Scrag.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by boppermann View Post
    5E Kobold Press Creature Codex, Greater Scrag and Lesser Scrag. Each have 2 attacks, Bite and Claw. However both attacks are listed under a single heading with the text running together, and neither list the damage type (piercing for bite, slashing for claws).
    CreatureCodex-Scrag.jpg
    Developer alerted.

Thread Information