FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 60 of 89 First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Tomb of Annihilation: Encounter 05.08.07 5. Trapped Corridor: The placement of the traps does not match the locations indicated on the DM map, the southern most trap is currently shifted two spaces to the west.
    Thanks for the report. I'll look into it soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I found a bug today in the Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica, in the description of the 10 guilds at the beginning of the book, the 10th guild is not broken out and listed. It's formatted and in the text for the 9th guild.bug.png

Thanks for the report. I'll add it to my list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

i am getting the scripts/data_library_lua.com error and i need to know how to fix

Quote Originally Posted by dknicholson View Post
    i am getting the scripts/data_library_lua.com error and i need to know how to fix
    That could be any number of things. And this isn't probably the thread to report it. First thing to check is that it isn't an extension that's causing the issue. Test in a new campaign without extensions. If that isn't the issue then report here along with your log files and a few more details like exactly when you get the error https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Healing-Unity

And welcome to FG.

Quote Originally Posted by dknicholson View Post
    Welcome to the forum and FG, dknicholson.

As Zacchaeus stated, try starting a new campaign with no extensions loaded to see if the problem still happens. If it doesn't happen, then you will want to open one extension at a time to see at what extension the problem happens - that way you will know which extension not to use - or even report it to the extension builder on the appropriate forum thread (many extension builders have their own forum thread for each extension). Or you can just choose to not enable any of the extensions if you don't want to go through that troubleshooting.

If it still happens even with no extensions loaded, I would try rebooting your computer then try again. It sounds laughable and stupid but I have had a few unexplained problems (in FG and outside of FG) that have been solved by a simple computer reboot.

If it still happens after you have taken both steps (rebooting and ensuring no extensions are loaded), then post the problem in the Unity link that Zacchaeus provided above.

Good luck.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quality of Life issue with Kobold Press modules in FGU Library

This is for the Kobold Press guys. I hope other companies also look at it because it is not a unique situation.

This screenshot shows all of my KP purchases in Fantasy Grounds Unity Library. Notice that all of the items appear in semi-random categories making it really hard to share them with players or find what I need. [ATTACH=CONFIG]Kobold Press Library[/ATTACH].

Several categories only have one book in them:

• "5e Compatible" is used only for Margreve Players guide.
    • "Kobold Press" is only used for the Midgard Worldbook.
    • "Supplements" is used only for the Midgard Heroes Handbook and I think it was intended to be in "Supplement" without the s.
    • "Adventures" with an "s" has only the Book of Lairs, I think was intended to be in the Adventure section.
    • "Adventure and Accessory" has only the Streets of Zobeck 5e, maybe a FG converter didn't know about the Adventure section?
    • "Accessory" has just the Zoebeck Gazeteer 5e, but split into the DM and player versions.

Others have unusual inclusions:
    • "Adventure" has adventures but also the Empire of Ghouls which is a worldbook.
    • "Reference" has Deep Magic, Tome of Beasts 2 (but #1 is in "Supplement"), and the Underworld Player's Guide. Not sure why Tome is in there with the Players guide. I think all three were intended to be in "Supplement" but maybe a different person did the FG conversion? Just guessing.

It would be very, very appreciated if this could be sorted down to "Adventure" and then have all the players books (maybe the world books too?) in one section and all the DM books in another. Or stick all the adventures in "Adventure" and everything else into "Supplement". Or whatever works for you. But please have your FG converter use fewer categories. And I know there's a few out there I don't have yet. If Tales of Old Margreve isn't in the "Adventure" with no S category, I know owners of that one would appreciate it being added there, for example.

I love your stuff Kobolds, clearly, please make it easier to find. Please and thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GavinRuneblade; August 31st, 2021 at 20:00. Reason: Zoebeck omitted

Thanks, I'll ask James to make sure the converters know what the categories should be. Those are Core, Supplement, Adventure, Map Pack and Setting.

D&D 5e, Fighter, Action Surge - old version

From Sage Advice:
    Fighter
    Does the fighter’s Action Surge feature let you take an extra bonus action, in addition to an extra action? Action Surge gives you an extra action, not an extra bonus action. (Recent printings of the Player’s Handbook no longer include the wording that provoked this question.)

BasicRules_2018:
    Action Surge
    Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your
    normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take
    one additional action.

FGU still contains "and a possible bonus action."

MODERATOR: Moved to 5E bug report thread.
    Thank you - I was between meetings and forgot where to go.
    Last edited by thebuda; September 1st, 2021 at 02:46. Reason: Thanks for moving to thread.

Thanks for that, I'll get that changed. I looked back through the errata but it's never appeared there so never got picked up before. But looking at the last PDF I got for the PHB the wording is as you say.

Thread Information