DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 59 of 89 First ... 949575859606169 ... Last
    The Haunted One (background) in 5th edition Curse of Strahd Dnd should let you choose 2 skill proficiencies and 2 languages it currently only lets you choose the skills

Quote Originally Posted by Picklesquasher View Post
    The Haunted One (background) in 5th edition Curse of Strahd Dnd should let you choose 2 skill proficiencies and 2 languages it currently only lets you choose the skills
    Welcome to FG.

I'm not sure that can be achieved. It's a bit vague as to what the other language can be, but in any case unless it specifies what languages you get exactly FG doesn't provide a choice box. If you are using the Wizard I believe that language choices may come up for certain backgrounds. Not sure about this one though since as I say the other language isn't specified.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Picklesquasher View Post
    Hi Picklesquasher, Is this bug occurring in the Character Wizard? If so, could you provide what modules you had loaded? Thank you.

Tomb of Annihilation

The NPC King of Feathers is supposed to have 200hp exactly. While it is written in as 200 on the NPC sheet, if a DM has it set to roll for HP, the (13d12 + 52) will be rolled instead. If that is deleted, it will not roll the HP and instead choose the 200HP it is supposed to have. For reference about how it is supposed to have 200 hit points, that is found in story section "03.20 13. Amphitheater"

Noted, thanks.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, spells are needlessly segregated by source. In order to view all Wizard spells I now have to view

Wizard
    Wizard (New)
    Wizard (Optional)
    Wizard (Tasha)

as separate entities. Please rename these to the standard name and leave it up to the DM to implement books or individual spells within a book as they always have done before. (raise dead, counterspell being popular examples)

The spells were designated as such in Tasha because some are optional spells across various classes. There has to be some way of designating those.

I disagree. Everything in Tasha's is up to DM discretion, but should be viewed by the VTT the same as any other object. The DM has always been the ultimate arbiter of the rules and the Tasha's extra blurb about "everything is optional" is superfluous to 5e and unnecessary to code.

The way it is now only generates confusion when the DM is arbitrating the rules anyway.

Inside the actual book for Tasha's the spells are not listed as Wizard (New). They are listed as just Wizard.
    Last edited by ghen; August 24th, 2021 at 01:34.

I#ll think about it once I've finished my current project.

Tomb of Annihilation: Encounter 05.08.07 5. Trapped Corridor: The placement of the traps does not match the locations indicated on the DM map, the southern most trap is currently shifted two spaces to the west.

Thread Information