DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 58 of 89 First ... 848565758596068 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by guppycur View Post
    In character creation screen:
    ...brand new to this software so am just mucking around, I don't even know where to get the version number, but I dl'd it from steam today if that helps. =)

When creating a character:

Equip Class of Sorcerer
    Select skills (doesn't matter which 2)
    Select Sorcerous Origin of Draconic Bloodline
    ...you will receive the appropriate AC bonus

Equip any armor, remove armor, and the AC bonus from the Draconic Bloodline is gone, and nigh unrecoverable (at least to my newbie butt)
    Hi guppycur, welcome to the forums.

The Draconic Bloodline only works if you are wearing no armor. Thus, if you put on armor, the armor value gets replaced with the AC of the armor. Not sure if the system is designed to keep track of the draconic bloodline AC if you do don and remove armor or not.

You can manually change your AC back after removing the armor by clicking on the magnifying glass just to the left of the AC. When the Combat Calc sheet pops open you can type in 3 for the draconic bloodline under the armor box.

Restoring Draconic Bloodline AC.jpg

Hope this helps,
    -Danny
    Last edited by sciencephile; August 16th, 2021 at 05:23. Reason: Changed from two separate pictures to a combined picture.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Hello
    I had a weird problem come up last Sunday during a 5E game. Completed dungeon and the players were selling and buying items (don't know how long this was going on cause players don't need money usually in the middle of dungeon), the window is not big enough to see more than 2-3 numbers in the money area of the pc sheet. Is there a trick/key to expand the little window to see the thousand, or 10 thousand, etc.

Ty in advance.
    Tanklin

The box is big enough to view 4 digits. As far as I know that's the limit that it will comfortably view. There's no option to make it bigger.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

All the chars. are only getting about 2.5 numbers visible. One of them did a transfer to desktop some how to figure out how much he had. So we were able to go ahead and purchase items in game. But next game I am going to have all the players do this and take notes( some players this is not going to go well as they are not technically savvy). Maybe it is just a clash with a ext/mod and will work out in time.
    Ty for the replay easy to deal with right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanklin Kregin View Post
    All the chars. are only getting about 2.5 numbers visible. One of them did a transfer to desktop some how to figure out how much he had. So we were able to go ahead and purchase items in game. But next game I am going to have all the players do this and take notes( some players this is not going to go well as they are not technically savvy). Maybe it is just a clash with a ext/mod and will work out in time.
    Ty for the replay easy to deal with right now.
    Are you running one of the various Big Font extensions? Or any other extension that alters text/fonts? Those have this problem, it grows the text size but they don't grow the boxes things fit in.

Note that one can always use CTRL-A to select all the text in a field and then paste it into chat to see the full value of the field.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Are you running one of the various Big Font extensions? Or any other extension that alters text/fonts? Those have this problem, it grows the text size but they don't grow the boxes things fit in.

Note that one can always use CTRL-A to select all the text in a field and then paste it into chat to see the full value of the field.
    TY yes I have The Merriweather ext. as I work on a new Tv with maximized screen. I will keep this in mind It's still a little small though). Ty for all the help. This is the only problem we found with the larger text so far.

Ty for the way to see the numbers with out copying it to desktop (I havn't done what the group did to see the numbers).
    Last edited by Tanklin Kregin; August 17th, 2021 at 19:23.

You can also view the amount of coins carried by each character in the party sheet. If your players can't see the inventory part of the party sheet switch on the option Party: Show inventory to clients.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In DnD 5e, Kalashtar are given the option of subrace, when they don't have any. This changes their ability score increase from +2 Wisdom +1 Charisma to +1 Wisdom +1 Charisma +1 anything else... The book for Kalashtar is Wayfinder's guide to eberron

Monks in 5th Edition DnD should also be allowed a proficiency in artisan's tool or musical instrument.

Thread Information