DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 57 of 89 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last
    OK, I'll add one in.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In Waterdeep: Dragon Heist:
    Reference Manual > Appendix B > Monsters and NPCs: In the section titled "The Doom Raiders" the caption on the photo of The Doom Raiders has a typo - Davil Starson should be Davil Starsong

In Empire of the Ghouls Story Entry 04.15 Event 4. Crossing the Lethe

The encounter has 7 Orphans of the Black. However, these NPCs are not available in the module. the encounter mistakingly links to a named NPC (rather powerful) and would decimate a party at this stage. I actually purchased the pdf from Kobold Press where the NPC is in and created the stat block manually.

5e Underworld Lairs also by Kobold Press

I get this error when loading from the modules window, which also shows when loading the campaign subsequently. When using the module, all the story entries, encounters, etc are locked and can not be amended, which I like to do to add some extra bits into the story.

Attached Images Attached Images

I'll alert the developer; thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In Tomb of Annihilation:
    • Token: ToA--Kabazan's-Cube is named wrong - should be Kubazan's
    • Token: ToA--Obo'Laks's- Cube is named wrong - should be Obo'laka's
    • Token: ToA--Ijin's-Cube is named wrong - should be I'jin's
    • Story: 03.14.05 6E. Eastern Secret Room - in the chat box, webfilled should be web-filled (also in Reference Manual entry)

In Waterdeep: Dragon Heist:
    • Story: 0.13 Factions in Waterdeep: Emerald Enclave > "halfelf groundskeeper named Melannor Fellbranch" - halfelf should be half-elf (also Reference Manual)

Thanks, all noted.

hello
    I would like to notify a little text error I found in the Sunless Citadel Adventure.
    The error is in Fortress-Players map (I dont verify in DM map) in session 1.09.8.

unknown.png

Welcome to FG.

That's not an error; I put it there deliberately to see if anyone noticed. You win

In character creation screen:
    ...brand new to this software so am just mucking around, I don't even know where to get the version number, but I dl'd it from steam today if that helps. =)

When creating a character:

Equip Class of Sorcerer
    Select skills (doesn't matter which 2)
    Select Sorcerous Origin of Draconic Bloodline
    ...you will receive the appropriate AC bonus

Equip any armor, remove armor, and the AC bonus from the Draconic Bloodline is gone, and nigh unrecoverable (at least to my newbie butt)

Thread Information