FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 55 of 89 First ... 545535455565765 ... Last
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll ask our production coordinator to review the text submitted by the publisher more closely.

Regards,
    JPG

5e Module Wildemount: Adventures Mod missing MAP

Adventure module: Dangerous Designs

Section: Silver Falls Cavern

Adventure guide references a map 5.7, but there is no such map. Only 5.6 and 5.8

EDIT. While it's not in the adventure section itself, you can find it under assets, if you search the name Silver Falls.

Mod: Moved to bugs thread
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 21st, 2021 at 14:42.

Thanks; I'll see that the developer gets to know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Foxdeceir View Post
    Adventure module: Dangerous Designs

Section: Silver Falls Cavern

Adventure guide references a map 5.7, but there is no such map. Only 5.6 and 5.8

EDIT. While it's not in the adventure section itself, you can find it under assets, if you search the name Silver Falls.

Mod: Moved to bugs thread
    Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and the new version will go into the LIVE environment this next Tuesday, 7/27.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Deep Magic: Lower the Veil has no source, so does not show up in the spell lists (should be 8th level wizard, 8th level cleric)

I'll inform the developer. Thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries

FG Classic - Character Sheet has Duplicate Rest Choices in the Context Menu

Please ignore this post. One of the extensions I have loaded is the problem! Aargh!

I have contacted the developer of the offending extension (Oh! oops! That's me. )

Here is a screenshot of a portion of the player's Character Sheet.
    Note the duplicate "Rest" choices at the 9:00 and 10:30 positions of the context menu.
    Untitled.png
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; July 25th, 2021 at 17:53.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

D&D AL 10-00: Ice Road Trackers:
    6.03.00. The Spring--- listed as being able to find coins and two Alchemist Fires, no treasure parcel.
    7.02.02. Success?---Missing potion of poison resistance and oil of slipperiness from treasure parcel.

D&D AL 10-01: The Frozen North:
    3.05.03. Treasure---Parcel: Scavenged Supplies is missing the pouch of silver coins and the Trinket Crate.
    4.03.01. Creature Information---Parcel: Frozen Woman's Hand is missing a platinum ring set with a large sapphire

Thanks, I'll alert the developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    D&D AL 10-00: Ice Road Trackers:
    6.03.00. The Spring--- listed as being able to find coins and two Alchemist Fires, no treasure parcel.
    7.02.02. Success?---Missing potion of poison resistance and oil of slipperiness from treasure parcel.

D&D AL 10-01: The Frozen North:
    3.05.03. Treasure---Parcel: Scavenged Supplies is missing the pouch of silver coins and the Trinket Crate.
    4.03.01. Creature Information---Parcel: Frozen Woman's Hand is missing a platinum ring set with a large sapphire
    These have been fixed and checked back in. The fixes will make their way into the LIVE environment on Tuesday, August 3rd.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information