STAR TREK 2d20
Page 54 of 89 First ... 444525354555664 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnshep View Post
    to fix the problem... I was hoping to run that module in the next week or two
    Which module?

DoMM and the issue I mentioned? It won't stop you from using it. Actually since it's only in the Ref Manual you probably won't even come across it during play (since most folks use the stories to run the module).

In general, my experience is for show stoppers, they usually are fixed in a day or so and are pushed with a hot fix (sometimes as quick as in an hour or two). Significant ones that affect play but can be worked around are often fixed in a few days and then pushed out with the updates on the next Tuesday. Little things like capitalization or such may not get fixed for a few weeks or even wait until something significant comes up to fix for the module.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I have recently purchased Into Quabus and was hoping to run it. However, when I downloaded the module it did not have part 1 Danger at Blire Manor. Can anyone help me please.

Thanks,
    John

All DLC is developed by contractors outside of SmiteWorks. When an issue arises on a DLC product, we escalate to the contractors and publisher. Some are faster than others at addressing issues, and responding.

I've escalated from my end to the contractor and publisher; so hopefully they will respond here as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by johnshep View Post
    to fix the problem... I was hoping to run that module in the next week or two
    This will depend on a number of factors - there's no one answer.

My general approach to the ones I'm responsible for is that priority is given to serious errors (one which stops something from happening - like being able to build characters properly), and to recently released modules. For other things it depends on how minor it is and how many other errors have been reported for that module. I'm not going to update something as large as Dungeon of the Mad Mage for example for a misplaced comma. But if I get a handful of typos I'll push an update. Basically I go through my list every couple of weeks or so and fix things that have a few reports.

For the specific issue reported in DotMM this isn't a high priority. Although the image isn't displaying properly the link still works and it still pops up the image. Additionally the image can be accessed in several other ways. And I have other things on at the moment which have a much higher priority than fixing minor bugs.

So the answer you are looking for is anything from a couple of hours to a few weeks depending on what the error is.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi All,

Summary: There is a misspelling in the "Type" dropdown in the NPCs screen for the "Fifth Edition Foes" product. Three of the NPCs are typed as "Constuct" instead of "Construct".

Ruleset(s): D&D 5e

Modules Loaded: Fifth Edition Foes ~ https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=FGGFEFFG

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Load the Fifth Edition Foes Module
    2. Click on NPCs
    3. Click on the Type drop down and scroll down to the Cs.
    4. You will see "Constuct" underneath "Construct"

Thanks for your time and attention to this trivial matter.

@johnshep,

I heard back from publisher. "Danger at Blire Manor" is actually a separate adventure completely (i.e. separate DLC). I'm not sure how tied together the adventures are, or whether they can be used separately. That is something that you could ask the publisher.

It looks like the "Danger at Blire Manor" module got kicked back for a missing map; and hasn't been resolved yet prior to being able to be released. I was able to help with the broken link to help along the process; but I'm not sure if all the rest of the DLC prep is done. (i.e. store images, store text, pricing, etc.)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by craigbert View Post
    Hi All,

Summary: There is a misspelling in the "Type" dropdown in the NPCs screen for the "Fifth Edition Foes" product. Three of the NPCs are typed as "Constuct" instead of "Construct".

Ruleset(s): D&D 5e

Modules Loaded: Fifth Edition Foes ~ https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=FGGFEFFG

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Load the Fifth Edition Foes Module
    2. Click on NPCs
    3. Click on the Type drop down and scroll down to the Cs.
    4. You will see "Constuct" underneath "Construct"

Thanks for your time and attention to this trivial matter.
    Thanks, I'll see the developer gets to know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

it is clearly in the description, then they need to reword it, I will send it back then because it is useless in it's current state

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @johnshep,

I heard back from publisher. "Danger at Blire Manor" is actually a separate adventure completely (i.e. separate DLC). I'm not sure how tied together the adventures are, or whether they can be used separately. That is something that you could ask the publisher.

It looks like the "Danger at Blire Manor" module got kicked back for a missing map; and hasn't been resolved yet prior to being able to be released. I was able to help with the broken link to help along the process; but I'm not sure if all the rest of the DLC prep is done. (i.e. store images, store text, pricing, etc.)

Regards,
    JPG
    it is clearly in the description, then they need to reword it, I will send it back then because it is useless in it's current state. They way it is advertised is very misleading!

Thread Information