5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 89 First ... 345671555 ... Last
    Descent into Avernus
    In the Path of Devils (Chapter 3, Avernus) Reference Manual entry for Arkhan's Tower, there are three encounters: Guards, Reception Committee, and Additional Defenders.
    Both the Guards encounter and the Reception Committee encounter open the same encounter [spoiler](Guards, with 50 skeletons, 30 zombies, and Obatala)[/spoiler].
    The Reception Committee encounter should be [spoiler]Krull and his 4 Ghouls[/spoiler].

EDIT looks like BB code for spoilers doesn't work?
    Last edited by Atreides Ghola; January 12th, 2021 at 16:39.

Thanks; I'll add that to my list. I don't see an option for spoiler tags in the tag list - so I assume that's not supported.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 11th, 2021 at 17:50.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'll post again, seeing as this still isn't fixed since October when first reported.

Can you fix ALL the player maps for the Kobold Press module Empire of the Ghouls (5e). For some reason, you downsized all the maps in an FG update (20 October 2020) so that they are worse than useless as player maps. I also submitted all the LoS information in September, but again as this wasn't included in the file, my campaign was also effectively ruined. Luckily I had a backup of the original vault file, and I'm able to copy back the old version to continue my game after every update.

You can clearly see the effect of the downsizing of the maps has had, as I created LoS info on the original maps. Any chance that this can be sorted please?

Catacomb rubbish.png

I also know that another user has actually bought the VTT maps from Kobold direct so that he can also play the game in FGU.
    Last edited by spoonhead; January 12th, 2021 at 06:11.

As far as I know this is still being worked on by the developer. Sorry I have no further information or timescale for you, but I'll contact the developer again and see what is going on.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Zaccheus and Devs,

Currently, when you add the spellcaster sidekick class (either by drag and drop or character wizard) it is treated as full caster instead of half caster. As far as I know, this is controlled by whether the Spellcasting feature appears in the 1st or 2nd level, but I find that the Artificer is correctly identified as a half caster although the class gains Spellcasting in the 1st level. Is it possible for the spellcaster sidekick to get the same treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by fatmoocow View Post
    Hi Zaccheus and Devs,

Currently, when you add the spellcaster sidekick class (either by drag and drop or character wizard) it is treated as full caster instead of half caster. As far as I know, this is controlled by whether the Spellcasting feature appears in the 1st or 2nd level, but I find that the Artificer is correctly identified as a half caster although the class gains Spellcasting in the 1st level. Is it possible for the spellcaster sidekick to get the same treatment?
    That would require a change of code in the ruleset - which Moon Wizard did to accommodate the artificer. For Sidekicks you can change the caster type as described in this video https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...113#post557113

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    That would require a change of code in the ruleset - which Moon Wizard did to accommodate the artificer. For Sidekicks you can change the caster type as described in this video https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...113#post557113
    Alright, understandable, thanks for your answer and videos.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Icemaiden.

02.20.09.01 O1. Bunker

"...Brojk...heavy crossbow..."

Brojk in the encounter appears to be a standard Duergar stat block which does not include a heavy crossbow as part of their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by cas206 View Post
    Icewind Dale: Rime of the Icemaiden.

02.20.09.01 O1. Bunker

"...Brojk...heavy crossbow..."

Brojk in the encounter appears to be a standard Duergar stat block which does not include a heavy crossbow as part of their actions.
    Thanks for pointing that out. That will be updated in the next Tuesday Update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

D&D Explorers Guide to Wildemount

The NPC "Merrow Shallowpriest" only has the Harpoon Action. The Lightning Bolt Action isn't separated from it.

Thread Information