STAR TREK 2d20
Page 35 of 89 First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last
    In Tomb of Annihilation:
    • NPC > Kobold Inventor: All of the Weapon Inventions are included in a single section/action, but in Volo's Guide to Monster's they're split out into separate actions. At a quick glance, it looks like the stat blocks between the two physical books are the same - should the Kobold Inventor NPC from ToA be updated to match VGtM? The separate actions is easier to use / read from the combat tracker.
    • NPC > Kobold Inventor: Weapon Invention > 5. Rot Grub Pot - missing hyphen in "5-footsquare", should be "5-foot-square"
    • NPC > Kobold Inventor: As a bonus, it would be helpful if its possible to include links to the NPCs that the Kobold Inventor can summon (swarm of centipedes, etc).
    • Story > 03.22.15. Ruined Bazaar has a link to NPC > Kobold Traps. However, the Kobold Traps NPC does not include all of the Kobold Inventor weapon inventions - it is missing 3. Basket of Centipedes, 5. Rot Grub Pot, and 8. Wasp Nest in a Bag.
    • NPC > Kobold Traps: Skorpion on a Stick should be Scorpion on a Stick.

In Tasha's Cauldron of Everything (Players):
    • Classes > Artificer > Infuse Item: Some of the infusion Prerequisite and Item lines are missing line breaks between them. For example, under Arcane Propulsion Armor, "Prerequisite: 14th-level artificerItem: a suit of armor (requires attunement)"

In Tomb of Annihilation:

• NPC: Fenthaza:
      • When added to the Combat Tracker, her spell attack bonus is +0 but should be +5 (spellcasting ability is Charisma)
      • Eldritch Blast Bonus - I don't see this included in the Yuan-Ti Nightmare Speaker stat block in the physical book (or in Volo's Guide to Monster's FG module either)
    • NPC: Yuan-ti Nightmare Speaker: Eldritch Blast Bonus - I don't see this included in the Yuan-Ti Nightmare Speaker stat block in the physical book (or in Volo's Guide to Monster's FG module either)
    • Reference Manual > Chapter 4 > Fane of the Night Serpent > Temple Roster and Reinforcements: The Temple Reinforcements table heading column is not wide enough.
    • Reference Manual > Chapter 4 > Locations in the Temple > 2. Hall of War and Story: 04.04.02 2. Hall of War: potentially missing hyphen in pronunciation guide for Soakosh, SOHkawsh (should be SOH-kawsh)
    • Reference Manual > Chapter 4 > Locations in the Temple > 4. Armory and Story: 04.04.04 4. Armory: potentially missing hyphen in pronunciation guide for Ukurlahmu, ooker-LAH-moo (should be oo-ker-LAH-moo)
      For both of these pronunciations, there is a hyphen in the indicated position in the printed book, but it also happens to wrap across lines (and the text uses a hyphen to indicate this as well). However, based on the pattern for all the other pronunciations in the book, I would guess the hyphen is intended to be included.
    • Item > Trinket Box (Ch 4 area 10, treasure) should have a cost of 250 gp.
    • Not a bug, but in Chapter 4 > Getting Inside (and Story: 04.02.00 Getting Inside), I think it could be really helpful if links to the various mentioned areas were included (Area 1, 10, and 23) and also Area 8 (Prisoner Pits) in case the adventurers are captured.

Monster Manual
    • NPC: Archmage
      • The archmage can cast disguise self and invisibility at will, but these two spell descriptions aren't listed in the Spells section on the NPC sheet
      • In "The archmage casts mage hand, stoneskin, and mind blank on itself before combat" - mage hand should be mage armor.

Volo's Guide to Monsters
    • There are eight NPCs for the different magic schools - Abjurer, Conjurer, Diviner, Enchanter, Evoker, Illusionist, Necromancer, and Transmuter. Each NPC has a trait that lists the spells from their list that are from their associated school.
      • These traits are named inconsistently across the different NPCs: Abjuration, Conjuration spells, Divination Spells, Enchantment spells, Evocation spell, Illusion spells, Necromancy spell, Transmutation spells.
      • Each of these traits are worded inconsistently across the different NPCs. Each of them should include wording that the spells are from the associated school and of 1st level or higher, with the exception of the Evoker (which includes cantrips, list in FG is correct). For example, the Abjurer's trait starts with "The following are the Abjuration spells of 1st level or higher from the above list" and the Conjurer's trait starts with "The conjuration spells in the above list are as follows".
    • NPC: Necromancer - there is a space missing after "The following spells are necromancy spells from the above list:<space needed>false life"
    • NPC: Warlock of the Fiend - in the Innate Spellcasting section, it should include "(spell save DC 15)" in the description to be consistent with Warlock of the Archfey. "It can innately cast the following spells (spell save DC 15), requiring no material components:"
    • NPC: Warlock of the Great Old One - in the Innate Spellcasting section, it should include "(spell save DC 15)" in the description to be consistent with Warlock of the Archfey

Hi. Tasha's Cauldron of Everything the Artificer is giving spells per day slots as a full caster instead of a half caster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigreid View Post
    Hi. Tasha's Cauldron of Everything the Artificer is giving spells per day slots as a full caster instead of a half caster.
    I'm not seeing that. Make sure that you don't have Unearthed Arcana open (since I don't think the half caster was implemented for that version). It may also not work from the earlier Eberron book but I'm not sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    In Ultramodern 5e Redux, Amethyst, NeuroSpasta, and Apex the classes, feats, backgrounds, races are all still largely in all-caps instead of proper capitalization. I saw a report that this had been worked on in one of the updates the last few weeks, but it doesn't seem to have changed. I know it's a minor thing but it does mess with the aesthetics of the rules.

Attachment 46529
    I'll alert the developer
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

@Ecks thanks for the reports

A quick look suggests that Fenthaza has the correct spell save DC 13 (according to the stat block) and it shows 13 on the CT for me. The nightmare speaker has this wording included in the cantrips spell list " eldritch blast (range 300 ft., +3 bonus to each damage roll)," so that's where the +3 comes from.

It isn't needed to include the wording (spell save DC etc) in stat blocks since FG calculates this automatically - and is only needed if the spell save DC is different from what that calculation would be - for example if they had a magic item. Some stat blocks will still have that wording in then though since I haven't gone back into every module and removed it. So it makes no difference whether it's there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    That was fixed some time ago. Make sure you have the latest version.
    Did a little further testing. It seems to happen only when I start the character with the character wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigreid View Post
    Did a little further testing. It seems to happen only when I start the character with the character wizard.
    I'm not seeing it in the character wizard either. Image is a level three Artificer and the spell slots are correct. Having said that I'm on the test version - so it could be that this is fixed in test.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    A quick look suggests that Fenthaza has the correct spell save DC 13 (according to the stat block) and it shows 13 on the CT for me.
    If I add Fenthaza to the CT it shows +0 for spell attacks and 0 for the saving throw DC. It looks like the issue is that her Spellcasting trait is named "Spellcasting (Yuan-ti form only)". If I change it to just "Spellcasting" and add her to the CT the spell attack and save DC is as expected. The Yuan-Ti Nightmare Speaker stat block moves the (Yuan-Ti form only) text inside the Spellcasting description instead of the title.
    The nightmare speaker has this wording included in the cantrips spell list " eldritch blast (range 300 ft., +3 bonus to each damage roll)," so that's where the +3 comes from.
    Ah, yep I completely missed that. It looks like the NPC version in the Volo's Guide module is missing the Eldritch Blast bonus then.

Thread Information