FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 33 of 89 First ... 2331323334354383 ... Last
    The type on "Swarm of Undead Spiders" from Tomb of Annihilation confuses the client and includes the comma in its type. It is under "Undead," and not "Undead", and it doesn't appear under Swarm like it should.

Yes, it should simply be Medium swarm of tiny undead. I'll take a note to fix that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

"Iron Brazier" in Sleeping Dragon's Wake is misnamed "Iron Barazier", and its type is "Harzard" instead of "Hazard".

Quote Originally Posted by SmudgeTheIgnored View Post
    "Iron Brazier" in Sleeping Dragon's Wake is misnamed "Iron Barazier", and its type is "Harzard" instead of "Hazard".
    This was deliberate to see if anyone was paying attention

I'll let the developer know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This was deliberate to see if anyone was paying attention

I'll let the developer know.
    This should be fixed in the next update. Good catch on those "intentional" misspellings.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

How many "intentional" misspellings do I have to find before I get the prize of a free module?

How many "intentional" misspellings do I have to find before I get the prize of a free module?
    Quite a few

The Source on Wall of Water is inconsistent between books. Mythic odysseys of Theros has it under Triton. Volo's Guide to Monsters, which also only has the spell because of Tritons, has it under Wizard, while all other books have the source as Druid, Sorcerer, Wizard.

The Source on Wall of Water is inconsistent between books. Mythic odysseys of Theros has it under Triton. Volo's Guide to Monsters, which also only has the spell because of Tritons, has it under Wizard, while all other books have the source as Druid, Sorcerer, Wizard.
    I can't speak for Mythic but in Volo the spell isn't designated as having a source and Triton isn't an acceptable source - so I had to pick something and I picked Wizard (since it's an arcane spell mostly). At that time it was only available as a Triton spell. I haven't looked at anything else but I assume that it's been included in books that came after Volo; in which case those would have the correct source since it would supersede the earlier books. Volo is still correct however if that's the only source book that you have.

Wall of Water in Mythic Odysseys of Theros is the same as Volos and is for Tritons and doesn't specify a source. They should be handled consistently.

Thread Information