DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 89 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last
    Indeed. This was reported above. It has been fixed and should be in the next update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Minor thing when creating a new character with the Half-Elf race using drag/drop method (not the character wizard), the Languages include an empty line and an extra space before Elvish:
    Code:
    <empty>
     Elvish
    Choice
    Common

In the description of the spell Rope Trick from the Player's Handbook, there is a missing space in the second paragraph in "...a3-foot-by-5-foot window...".

Candlekeep Mysteries
    02.04 The Avowed
    The Stat Block: Archmage should be Stat Block: Gatekeeper Kalan Strongbranch

02.05.07 Temple of Oghma
    The Stat Block: Priest should be Stat Block: Lorekeeper Kei Tigersteel

02.05.13 Exultation
    02.05.13 Beneath Candlekeep
    Duplicate story numbers. Once fixed, all story numbers must be renumbered appropriately.

02.05.15 Echoes of Alaundo
    02.05.15 Chamber of Lost Lore
    Duplicate story numbers. Once fixed, all story numbers must be renumbered appropriately.

Thanks @astromath. Fixes should be in the next update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Minor thing when creating a new character with the Half-Elf race using drag/drop method (not the character wizard), the Languages include an empty line and an extra space before Elvish:
    Code:
    <empty>
     Elvish
    Choice
    Common
    I'm not seeing this. An extension perhaps? Or some other combination of something?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    In the description of the spell Rope Trick from the Player's Handbook, there is a missing space in the second paragraph in "...a3-foot-by-5-foot window...".
    Noted, thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing this. An extension perhaps? Or some other combination of something?
    Interesting, I'm not using any extensions and the only module loaded is the PHB. Here's the chat log after drag/drop race (nothing else added to character sheet):
    Race 'Half-Elf' added to 'Test'.
    Trait 'Skill Versatility' added to 'Test'.
    Ability adjustment 'Charisma +2' applied to 'Test'.
    Trait 'Ability Score Increase' added to 'Test'.
    Base speed set to 30 for 'Test'.
    Trait 'Speed' added to 'Test'.
    Language 'Common' added to 'Test'.
    Language ' Elvish' added to 'Test'.
    Language ' ' added to 'Test'.
    Language 'Choice' added to 'Test'.
    Trait 'Size' added to 'Test'.
    Trait 'Darkvision' added to 'Test'.
    Trait 'Fey Ancestry' added to 'Test'.
    Skill 'Acrobatics' added to 'Test'.
    Skill 'Animal Handling' added to 'Test'.
    Ability adjustment 'Strength +1' applied to 'Test'.
    Ability adjustment 'Dexterity +1' applied to 'Test'.
    I see the same thing with the SRD or with Half-Elf Variant in SCAG.

Note if I use the character wizard this doesn't happen, only via drag/drop. I tried deleting my PHB file from the vault and did an update, but still seeing the same thing.

Ok, I think I must have tested in Classic or something this morning. At any rate I can reproduce this in Unity. The fix is to remove the commas from the phrase 'Common, Elvish, and one other language) and make it 'Common and Elvish and one other'. I was puzzled by the order that the languages appeared in your screenshot compared to mine - so I did a little more digging. It'll be fixed in the next update of the PHB.

Candlekeep Mysteries
    03.00 The Joy of Extradimensional Spaces
    The capitalized text under the title is sort of run on. It should be the following:

AN ADVENTURE FOR 1ST-LEVEL CHARACTERS
    The Joy of Extradimensional Spaces
    WRITTEN BY MICHAEL POLKINGHORN
    EDITED BY HANNAH ROSE

None of the puzzle books are gilded. The text for each letter is as follows:
    R: Puzzle Book. The puzzle book with the letter R on its spine is on one of the shelves. Any character who has a passive Wisdom (Perception) score of 12 or higher notices the book. A thorough search of the shelf also yields the book
    I: Puzzle Book. The puzzle book with the letter I on its spine is sitting on one of the armchairs.
    T: Puzzle Book. The puzzle book with the letter T on its spine is among the books on the middle table.
    L: Puzzle Book. The book on the reading desk is the puzzle book with the letter L on its spine.
    Y: Puzzle Book. The puzzle book with the letter Y on its spine can be found on the table.
    E: Puzzle Book. The puzzle book with the letter E on its spine is sitting on the chest of drawers.
    B: Puzzle Book. The puzzle book with the letter B on its spine iis propped up against a large beaker.

All the text that starts Puzzle Book. in FG should be replaced with the above.

03.05 M1 Foyer and Hallway
    Imp Figurine Sidebar
    The word "imp" in "but a real imp..." should be in boldface.

03.17 M13 The Chained Library
    The encounter token is in the wrong room.

03.20 M16 Balcony
    The first two sentences are supposed to be boxed text.

Thread Information