5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 25 of 89 First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    TCE
    Item: Rhythm-Maker's Drum +2 and Rhythm-Maker's Drum +3 have the wrong rarity. +2 should be Rare, +3 should be Very Rare. Both are listed as Uncommon
    Noted, thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Odd module categories

Tome of Beasts 2, Kobold Press. This module is set to be of type "Reference" instead of "Supplement" like ToB1 and CC.

Mini-Dungeon Tome, AAW. This module is set to be type "AAW" instead of "Adventure"
    I'll alert the developers.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by morfil View Post
    I think this is a minor issue.
    Loaded modules and their content headers are shown. In some of them just "Images" name is being used, in some of them (like Storm Lord's Wrath) "Images & Maps" is being used. I think the naming should be consistent with the official D&D content. I think the naming should match with the sidebar button name; just "Images"
    I did not walk through all of the official D&D adventures/modules. Maybe there are more sources with named other than "Images"
    I think this depends on how the module was created. If it was created inside FG then I think you get Images and Maps. If created using the internal parsing tool then you get images. This only affects the library contents. All images (and maps) are under the Images button on the right hand menu (which in some themes is actually names images and maps).

The Dragon Heist adventure includes a player's map of Waterdeep split up into 6 sections to keep the image sizes reasonable. With FGU I was looking to combine these into one new image record instead of sharing the 6 maps individually. However, when looking at the player's map I noticed a few streets are cut off and missing so they don't line up. It seems that each of the smaller images are missing some content along the edges where they were cropped.

For example, from the intersection of the Players SW/W/SE/E maps:

Beneath The Honorable Knight should be Shesstra's Street, and south of Ward's Way should be Belnimbra's Street. On Waterdeep-E-Players, Tarsar's Street at the top of the map is also cut off. In the Waterdeep-SE-Players map, the left side of the map is cut off slightly so that it's missing some content in the Dock Ward.

I'm not sure if this is feasible to change or not, but it would be nice if the maps lined up so they could be combined into a single map in FGU. The combined map doesn't necessarily need to be part of the module (for FGC compatibility).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Creature Codex, Kobold Press, Giant Albino Bat: only has traits and is missing its action section. Sad bat

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    The Dragon Heist adventure includes a player's map of Waterdeep split up into 6 sections to keep the image sizes reasonable. With FGU I was looking to combine these into one new image record instead of sharing the 6 maps individually. However, when looking at the player's map I noticed a few streets are cut off and missing so they don't line up. It seems that each of the smaller images are missing some content along the edges where they were cropped.

For example, from the intersection of the Players SW/W/SE/E maps:

Beneath The Honorable Knight should be Shesstra's Street, and south of Ward's Way should be Belnimbra's Street. On Waterdeep-E-Players, Tarsar's Street at the top of the map is also cut off. In the Waterdeep-SE-Players map, the left side of the map is cut off slightly so that it's missing some content in the Dock Ward.

I'm not sure if this is feasible to change or not, but it would be nice if the maps lined up so they could be combined into a single map in FGU. The combined map doesn't necessarily need to be part of the module (for FGC compatibility).
    You aren't the first to have pointed this out and I haven't had time to look at it. However since it's come up before I looked at it this morning and I have found a solution. I've cropped the map so that each one overlaps a bit on all sides so you should be able to fit them together in Unity. It'll take a wee bit of fiddling about (hold CTRL and use the arrows keys nudge the maps slightly) and they should align up a lot better than they previously did.

Hopefully it'll go out next Tuesday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Creature Codex, Kobold Press, Giant Albino Bat: only has traits and is missing its action section. Sad bat
    Indeed. I'll let the developer know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You aren't the first to have pointed this out and I haven't had time to look at it. However since it's come up before I looked at it this morning and I have found a solution. I've cropped the map so that each one overlaps a bit on all sides so you should be able to fit them together in Unity. It'll take a wee bit of fiddling about (hold CTRL and use the arrows keys nudge the maps slightly) and they should align up a lot better than they previously did.

Hopefully it'll go out next Tuesday.
    Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Fixed in next update.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

The stat block for the Lichen Lich from Candlekeep Mysteries appears to have Firestorm, the 7th level spell, as part of it's description for the Wither attack.
    Screenshot 2021-03-26 191112.png

Thread Information