DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 89 First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last
    Hi Archmage Cartaphilus,

I've looked into the issue about Deep Magic for 5E, and from what I found, the product does include all of the feats detailed in the Kobold Press product. The book does mention other feats from other 5E books such as the Player's Handbook, but all of the new feats in the Kobold Press Product do appear in the FG module.

Also, while Ley Lines was detailed in a separate Kobold Press product, (Deep Magic 5) it was not included in their 5E compendium, which is what the FG module is based upon.

If you find an example of those other feats, or a description of Ley Lines in the Deep Magic compendium, please post them here.

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention.

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Hi Archmage Cartaphilus,

I've looked into the issue about Deep Magic for 5E, and from what I found, the product does include all of the feats detailed in the Kobold Press product. The book does mention other feats from other 5E books such as the Player's Handbook, but all of the new feats in the Kobold Press Product do appear in the FG module.

Also, while Ley Lines was detailed in a separate Kobold Press product, (Deep Magic 5) it was not included in their 5E compendium, which is what the FG module is based upon.

If you find an example of those other feats, or a description of Ley Lines in the Deep Magic compendium, please post them here.

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention.
    If you say that everything is present I guess everything is. I myself usually don't spend much time reading the "player books" as one might say so I wouldn't really know.
    My brother (who doesn't do anything but study said "player books") insisted that some things were missing, and since he doesn't have a Fantasy Grounds account of his own asked me to ask Costumer Support.

I'm sorry for wasting your time.

I have DMG, XGE, TCE.
    All of them list traps under NPCs window. There is a filter on the bottom for type. When I filter for "Type=Trap", only results from DMG is shown. When I perform a text search: "trap" more results are shown.
    This makes me worry about that I miss an item in the result (such as a trap named without trap keyword in it)
    Correct behavior should filtering for Type=Trap should include results from other sources

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Cartaphilus View Post
    If you say that everything is present I guess everything is. I myself usually don't spend much time reading the "player books" as one might say so I wouldn't really know.
    My brother (who doesn't do anything but study said "player books") insisted that some things were missing, and since he doesn't have a Fantasy Grounds account of his own asked me to ask Costumer Support.

I'm sorry for wasting your time.
    You are absolutely not wasting my time, and I am very glad you felt comfortable bringing your concerns to us. If you're trying to help us make our products better then you are helping immensely.

I just wanted you to know you got the product you paid for and that in the future if you feel you haven't, please by all means post it here.

Thanks, Archmage Cartaphilus, for taking the time out of your day to help us. I do mean that.

I think this is a minor issue.
    Loaded modules and their content headers are shown. In some of them just "Images" name is being used, in some of them (like Storm Lord's Wrath) "Images & Maps" is being used. I think the naming should be consistent with the official D&D content. I think the naming should match with the sidebar button name; just "Images"
    I did not walk through all of the official D&D adventures/modules. Maybe there are more sources with named other than "Images"

Quote Originally Posted by morfil View Post
    I have DMG, XGE, TCE.
    All of them list traps under NPCs window. There is a filter on the bottom for type. When I filter for "Type=Trap", only results from DMG is shown. When I perform a text search: "trap" more results are shown.
    This makes me worry about that I miss an item in the result (such as a trap named without trap keyword in it)
    Correct behavior should filtering for Type=Trap should include results from other sources
    There's no traps in Tasha's. I think the the reason for traps not showing all of the traps under the trap type is that many of them are named like 'Medium Simple Trap' which is how they are described in Xanathar's - even the ones so described in the DMG don't get picked up in the trap type list. Anything that is named like 'Large Trap' does get picked up. So I guess it must be something in the way that FG filters things. I'll mention it to Moon Wizard when he gets back from holiday.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

TCE
    Item: Rhythm-Maker's Drum +2 and Rhythm-Maker's Drum +3 have the wrong rarity. +2 should be Rare, +3 should be Very Rare. Both are listed as Uncommon
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    Hi Zacchaeus. This isn't so much a bug as a documentation inconsistency. The Unearthed Arcana modules (player versus DM) are inconsistently titled so that they don't show up next to one another in the Data Module Activation dialog. (Maybe this is intentional?)

Untitled.png
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Odd module categories

Tome of Beasts 2, Kobold Press. This module is set to be of type "Reference" instead of "Supplement" like ToB1 and CC.

Mini-Dungeon Tome, AAW. This module is set to be type "AAW" instead of "Adventure"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Hi Zacchaeus. This isn't so much a bug as a documentation inconsistency. The Unearthed Arcana modules (player versus DM) are inconsistently titled so that they don't show up next to one another in the Data Module Activation dialog. (Maybe this is intentional?)

Untitled.png
    Hmm, yes. Not sure I want to change that now since doing so will break any characters which have been created using it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information