STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 89 First ... 715161718192767 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, following on from Xanathhar I made a conscious decision not to include the player specific information in the DM versions of modules going forward.
    That helps to know where the line is.
    And knowing is half the battle.

Hi all

I have already post this, but it is still there.
    When I create or level up a character nothing of the subclass is appearing. I mean not even their abilities (from the subclass) or expanded spell list, etc. this I saw happening to my warlock, but I tried with other classes and it is the same.
    My party friends say they do not have that problem with there FGU. could this be a problem with my FGU, is that possible? I have tried 3 different computers (Mac, windows and linux) for all of them the same problem. I am beginning to think it is me. Could I be doing something wrong?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chlmz View Post
    Hi all

I have already post this, but it is still there.
    When I create or level up a character nothing of the subclass is appearing. I mean not even their abilities (from the subclass) or expanded spell list, etc. this I saw happening to my warlock, but I tried with other classes and it is the same.
    My party friends say they do not have that problem with there FGU. could this be a problem with my FGU, is that possible? I have tried 3 different computers (Mac, windows and linux) for all of them the same problem. I am beginning to think it is me. Could I be doing something wrong?

thanks
    Whether you will see archetypes or indeed any other options will depend on whether you have any modules open when you create or level up a character. So the first question is what module do you have open when you do this.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Whether you will see archetypes or indeed any other options will depend on whether you have any modules open when you create or level up a character. So the first question is what module do you have open when you do this.
    I have all core books including xanathars, Tashas, mordekains, etc, and have all the modules loaded. the warlock hex blade was the one I tested first. no expanded spell list appears. so I can't get those in that list that would normally not be available for warlock.
    Last edited by chlmz; March 13th, 2021 at 22:27.

Quote Originally Posted by chlmz View Post
    I have all core books including xanathars, Tashas, mordekains, etc, and have all the modules loaded. the warlock hex blade was the one I tested first. no expanded spell list appears. so I can't get those in that list that would normally not be available for warlock.
    Are you using the character wizard or using drag and drop?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Then please report issues with the wizard here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Reports-(2020)

Hi, I noticed that the Homunculus Servant template is not present in the Tasha's module in Fantasy Grounds. Could that be added please since it's in the hard copy book?

Wait, I just found it. I could have sworn I searched for this. sorry for the bother

Thread Information