STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 89 First ... 614151617182666 ... Last
    That would be great. And while you're on it, could you please change the D&D Volo's Guide to Monsters - Maps as well? I hadn't loaded that one.

Horde of the Dragon Queen - map issue

In the Skyreach Castle - Lower Courtyard (Player) map, the pin for area 6A(a gateway and golems) does not work. The error in the chat says "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active Library modules."

On the Skyreach Castle map though, the pin works.

Thanks

MOD: merged with 5E bug report thread.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; March 7th, 2021 at 03:19.

1) Rime of the Frostmaiden, story entry 03.13.00 (Lost Spire of Netheril) - the bugbear encounter at the bottom of the page links to an empty encounter. The correct encounter does exist in the "Encounters" list.

2) Story Entry 03.13.03 P3 (Library), the parcel P3 misses the last l off of "Magical Wonders of Netheril"

3) Story Entry 03.13.12 P12 (Snow and Shadow) Since the second part of the boxed text can be omitted, it might be better to put it in as 2 seperate texts.
    Last edited by ValerionWolf; March 7th, 2021 at 06:39.

Quote Originally Posted by ValerionWolf View Post
    1) Rime of the Frostmaiden, story entry 03.13.00 (Lost Spire of Netheril) - the bugbear encounter at the bottom of the page links to an empty encounter. The correct encounter does exist in the "Encounters" list.

2) Story Entry 03.13.03 P3 (Library), the parcel P3 misses the last l off of "Magical Wonders of Netheril"

3) Story Entry 03.13.12 P12 (Snow and Shadow) Since the second part of the boxed text can be omitted, it might be better to put it in as 2 seperate texts.
    Pushed hotfix for broken link for the encounter.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by krypticz View Post
    In the Skyreach Castle - Lower Courtyard (Player) map, the pin for area 6A(a gateway and golems) does not work. The error in the chat says "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active Library modules."

On the Skyreach Castle map though, the pin works.

Thanks

MOD: merged with 5E bug report thread.
    Actually that pin is working - but it's in the wrong place. It's the Main Gate pin that is causing the problem. I'll get that fixed; thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I just noticed the option to turn Average HP gain when leveling is missing and I dont want it on.. where did it go?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQ96 View Post
    I just noticed the option to turn Average HP gain when leveling is missing and I dont want it on.. where did it go?
    Such an option has never existed in FG. I think there is/used to be an extension that changed that behavior, but not sure which one it might have been.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I apologize .. I must have gotten the Current HP ext before we leveled up when i first got FGU.. you should make that an option lol

I noticed if I have Xanathar's and Xanathar's-Player's loaded, all the player info is doubled. e.g. Looking at Classes, Warlock-Xanathar's is listed twice, and both items are identical. So I have learned I don't need to load the Players version.
    However, Tasha's Player info isn't duplicated, so I need to load both. It would be nice if this was consistent. i.e. I should load everything or I don't need Player modules, because the info is already in the main module.

Quote Originally Posted by thebuda View Post
    I noticed if I have Xanathar's and Xanathar's-Player's loaded, all the player info is doubled. e.g. Looking at Classes, Warlock-Xanathar's is listed twice, and both items are identical. So I have learned I don't need to load the Players version.
    However, Tasha's Player info isn't duplicated, so I need to load both. It would be nice if this was consistent. i.e. I should load everything or I don't need Player modules, because the info is already in the main module.
    Yes, following on from Xanathhar I made a conscious decision not to include the player specific information in the DM versions of modules going forward. The information is still in the DMs versions but only in refrence manual format. The reason being to avoid too much duplication. I would go back and remove it from Xanathar but then that would break all characters which have used the DMs version in their creation. As a DM of course you only need the DM module open - you don't need the players versions open at all; and the players of course will only see the players version. If, as DM, you are creating characters you only need the players versions open. So you can cut down on dupliction quite a bit by not opening every module. The new Character Wizard helps with this as well since it will only show one class no matter how many modules you have open.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information