STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 89 First ... 891011122060 ... Last
    I think this has been reported earlier but didn't find it anymore. Anyways problem persist so I report it here again.

In Dragon Heist module, Waterdeep Map scans are misaligned and stripes of map are missing. It Wouldn't be a huge problem, but some of the key areas of adventure are quite near the missing stripe (ie. Yawning Portal). To stich the map togheter there should be bit of overlap on the edges of scans, instead of missing stripes. I will attach examples here.

waterdeep_misalign_1.jpg
    waterdeep_misalign_2.jpg
    waterdeep_misalign_3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, that map presented a lot of problems because of its size. Its very difficult to gauge where you are cropping a map and extremely difficult to ensure there is any kind of overlap as well as making sure that the maps are all the same size. Also of course Unity didn't exist when it was produced so there was no possibility of merging the map up in Classic. I did consider at the time including a complete map but after various experiments I gave up since the resolution was too low and all the detail got lost; so it was pointless. I'll have a look when I get time to see if there is anything further I can do. And you are the oonly person to have noticed so far
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Tome of Beasts, Bagienik, Other Tab, Unpredictable Moods paragraph has 3 "\r"s that should probably be replaced with line feeds or spaces. There is 1 "\r" in the next Acid Oils paragraph as well.

Tome of Beasts, Clockwork Beetle Swarm.

Trait called "Bite" has "null Condition Resistances charmed, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, prone, restained, stunned". The trait was probably supposed to be called "Condition Immunities" and list the conditions.

Creature Codex, Dark Eye

Traits, Gaze of Shadows; "hen a creature..." should be "When a creature..."

Actions, Multiattack; "he dark eye..." s/b "The dark eye..."

Thanks for the repost; I'll see that the developers gets to know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Dungeon of the Mad Mage, level 10, LOS definitions, door to area 6b should be a secret door, not a regular door.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, that map presented a lot of problems because of its size. Its very difficult to gauge where you are cropping a map and extremely difficult to ensure there is any kind of overlap as well as making sure that the maps are all the same size. Also of course Unity didn't exist when it was produced so there was no possibility of merging the map up in Classic. I did consider at the time including a complete map but after various experiments I gave up since the resolution was too low and all the detail got lost; so it was pointless. I'll have a look when I get time to see if there is anything further I can do. And you are the oonly person to have noticed so far
    This would be awesome to get full scan of the map. Unity is performing really nicely and players behind bad connections and very mediocre hardware can handle full map with 6 parts combined easily.

In Rime of the Frostmaiden Nildar Sunblight is a CR 1 with 4d8+8 hp, but the stat block has him as 226 hp.

Thank you for the report. Was a typo. Will be updated with the Tuesday update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information