DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 89 First ... 35434445464755 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    From which module?
    Volo's.

Goliath trait "Mountain Born" in Explorer's Guide to Wildemount has not been updated to include resistance to cold damage.

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 11.09.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 11.12.39 AM.png
    Last edited by Dire Weasel; June 23rd, 2021 at 21:25. Reason: Bad attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Goliath trait "Mountain Born" in Explorer's Guide to Wildemount has not been updated to include resistance to cold damage.

Attachment 47784

Attachment 47785
    Your attachments are invalid.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Goliath trait "Stone's Endurance" has a space in "damage".

See screenshot:
    Attachment 47783
    I'm not seeing this, pretty sure I fixed that some time ago. Make sure you don't have a Volo's module in your modules folder; or try right clicking on Volo's guide in the activation screen and select revert changes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Your attachments are invalid.
    Weird. Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing this, pretty sure I fixed that some time ago. Make sure you don't have a Volo's module in your modules folder; or try right clicking on Volo's guide in the activation screen and select revert changes.
    It looks like it's fixed in the player module, but not the GM module.

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 1.31.50 PM.png
    Last edited by Dire Weasel; June 23rd, 2021 at 21:59. Reason: Bad attachment.

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 11.09.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 11.12.39 AM.png
    Ha, I didn't know that WotC had changed the Goliath's Mountain Born trait until you reported this (thanks for that).

I updated the product and the fixed version will be in the LIVE environment next Tuesday.

PS. Your attachment for the last post doesn't work (has same problem as your original attachments for this one - you might need to edit it and fix for Zacchaeus to see it).
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Ah, ok. I only checked the players module. I keep forgetting that they're in the DMs version as well in Volo.

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    PS. Your attachment for the last post doesn't work (has same problem as your original attachments for this one - you might need to edit it and fix for Zacchaeus to see it).
    That's super weird. I double checked and tested it when I first posted.
    At any rate, fixed.

Scroll of Booming Blade from Sword Coast Adventures Guide has two spaces before the word "Booming", which messes up its alphabetical listing. The same item from Tasha's Cauldron of Everything does not have this typo.

Scroll of Absorb Elements from Xanathar's Guide to Everything has the same typo.

With Scroll of Fire bolt, the word "bolt" should be capitalized for consistency.
    Last edited by SmudgeTheIgnored; June 24th, 2021 at 12:21.

Thread Information