DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 68 of 89 First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes. Unity rolls a d100 differently from Classic so the function that I use needs to change. I keep thinking that I've caught all of these but clearly I'm still missing some.
    Thanks. FYI, it appears most d100 based tables in Tomb of Annihilation may need to be updated in this case.
    Last edited by Ecks; October 16th, 2021 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Thanks. FYI, it appears most d100 based tables in Tomb of Annihilation may need to be updated in this case.
    Indeed. I just did a pass through the file and found a number of them. All fixed now and a new version submitted - so it should go to live next Tuesday.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There is a character rendering error in the "Prepared!" module from Kobold Press. There are several spots where punctuation marks are rendered as a square with an "X" in it. It seems to be all throughout the module.

Example 1: 08.00 A BAD NIGHT FOR BETTING. The "read aloud" text reads as follows: "We[X]ve been running these fights since before my granddaddy helped drive them gnolls out. We have a proud history of taking care of the animals, too[X]we get [X]em as pups from the dwarves up in Granitehold. Sure it[X]s bloody, but you[X]re not in the soft lands of kings and queens anymore, are you. Say, did you hear that?"

Example 2: 03.03 Area 3: The Prayer Room. The room description reads as follows: "The tablets contain incoherent ramblings and prayers. They are at once exalting the virtues of an unnamed god and threatening to unleash wrath upon wrongdoers. The four figures will stand and turn in unison when the PCs approach. The zombies burble the word [X]wrong[X] as they shamble to attack. A DC 10 Intelligence (Investigation) check made on the tablets reveals a cryptic message from Pallon that [X]overcoming evil requires much wrongteousness.[X]"

I’ll see that the developer gets to know. Thanks for pointing it out.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In the Dungeon Masters Guide > Magic Items > Staff of Power:
    In the section Retributive Strike, in "globe of invulnerability (6charges)" there is a missing space between "6" and "charges".

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    In the Dungeon Masters Guide > Magic Items > Staff of Power:
    In the section Retributive Strike, in "globe of invulnerability (6charges)" there is a missing space between "6" and "charges".
    Noted.

Blog Entries
    Tomb of Annihilation > Swarm of Undead Spiders
    It gets parsed as the type "Undead," Note the comma.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Tomb of Annihilation > Swarm of Undead Spiders
    It gets parsed as the type "Undead," Note the comma.
    Yes, there's a superfluous undead in there. I'll add to my list.

Kobold Press, Creature Codex, Elite Kobold, Other Tab

The drop and drag read aloud text says "... trap-makers\emdasheducated and ..." where \emdash should was supposed to be an em dash.

I'm noticed a fair amount of \emdash or \endash showing up instead of dashes in the Creature Codex recently. I'd suggest the developer do a general search for them since that publisher uses them a lot over colons, commas and semicolons.

Good Day Zacchaeus
    Not sure if this is intentional or not.
    Ice Knife:
    You create a shard of ice and fling it at one creature within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 piercing damage. Hit or miss, the shard then explodes. The target and each creature within 5 feet of it must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 2d6 cold damage.
    The problem with the automation currently is when you roll the die it rolls the attack and the save for the single target. Now if you have others in that 5' area you need to un-target the original (As that one has already rolled its save), select all the others, open the magnifying glass to only roll the save. And then make sure the correct targets are selected to roll damage.

Thanks

Thread Information