DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 89 First ... 412131415162464 ... Last
    The description for the entry hall is correct (it's a two line description). I added the Sidebar there since it seemed logical to put it there. The description of the next three parts (of the entry hall) are in the next three story entries at 1a, 1b and 1c. All of those are pinned on the players map. The DM map only pins the main 'Room'. The whole of DotMM was littered with this kind of thing where set of 'rooms' would have an umbrella description marked as say 1 and then have sub rooms marked as 1a, 1b, 1c etc.

I'll get the missing occluders and the reference manual sorted; thanks for reporting those.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Arclight Phoenix from Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica - "Actions" is the last word in Crackling Death instead of a section heading, so Arclight Touch doesn't correctly show up under actions in the CT, but under Traits instead. Minor issue, I know.

Out of the Abyss 01.03.08 Stool

Subheading is "Stool - Portrait". Should be just "Stool".

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 9.53.52 AM.png

Quote Originally Posted by dnquxiti View Post
    Arclight Phoenix from Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica - "Actions" is the last word in Crackling Death instead of a section heading, so Arclight Touch doesn't correctly show up under actions in the CT, but under Traits instead. Minor issue, I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Out of the Abyss 01.03.08 Stool

Subheading is "Stool - Portrait". Should be just "Stool".

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 9.53.52 AM.png
    Thank for the reports; added to my list
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries

Table Data that Seems (to me) to be Non Sense

I pulled up the Tables dataset and then viewed the Beholder Eye table.
    In my mind it doesn't make a lot of sense. (Perhaps a bit of formatting would help?)
    Untitled.png
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; March 4th, 2021 at 17:17.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    I pulled up the Tables dataset and then viewed the Beholder Eye table.
    In my mind it doesn't make a lot of sense. (Perhaps a bit of formatting would help?)
    Use the Story Template to generate the beholder description rather than rolling on the table. Not sure what your other image is about but I assume it should be attached to another post?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Use the Story Template to generate the beholder description rather than rolling on the table.
    So then, as far as we're all concerned that table is okay?

Not sure what your other image is about but I assume it should be attached to another post?
    Aargh! Stupid interface! Silly me.
    I accidentally grabbed the wrong file to begin with. Recognized it and fixed it in the content of the post, but didn't realize the file manager wouldn't rectify it there too without extra work on my part. (I'm used to uploading using the menu buttons at the top of the posting editor. Not the file upload manager.)
    [EDIT] Been fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    So then, as far as we're all concerned that table is okay?
    Well, there's not a huge amount I can do with it. Not sure what you are expecting. I could make a story template but since there's already one for the complete beholder I'm disinclined too add one for just the eyes.

Blog Entries
    Well, there's not a huge amount I can do with it. Not sure what you are expecting.
    I’m not trying to be argumentative. Nor I’m I trying to be obtuse. I guess I just am (obtuse).

I don’t understand what the function of the table is supposed be. I get to roll a 1d1. And so the result will be a....... 1. Okay.
    Given the results of my roll, what am I supposed to do with the information in the column on the right? I assume, though it’s not specifically stated, that I am supposed to roll on each of the four sub-tables. I looked at the information above in the table description, on the screen shot, and the text there actually refutes my supposition. It reads that I am supposed to roll on this table.

So, in my mind the die roll is superfluous. And without that item to force the four sub tables into one entry, one can separate them into rows. Plus a minor correction of the table description and you have:
    Untitled.png
    Now true, I admit, it is not a rollable table, but is this particular table really meant to be? Isn't is just a table "organizer"?

Zacchaeus, this is really just a suggestion, I guess. The way the table is now seems confusing to me. So confusing (to me) that I had to work through this, writing it down, just to understand what information was being imparted. Maybe what I've done doesn't make sense to you, and you want to leave it the way it is. In which case, I'll just shut up now. Thanks for listening.

Blog Entries
    IT seems to me the table is not intended to be used outside of the story template. Maybe updating the table descriptions with that info would solve any such confusion?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information