DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 89 First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last
    The Barbarian in the 5E SRD:
    In the 1st level list, there should be a comma between Rage Unarmored Defense.

Barbarian

Thanks, I'll take a note
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm not sure if this needs to go in this thread or over in Unity. I have a copy of the Mordenkainen's Lost Notebook from DMsGuild - it loads fine in FGC but in FGU it is throwing errors like:

[5/18/2021 1:03:41 PM][ERROR] Graphic: Unable to lad file (page 73d.jpg)
    (modules/Modenkainen's_Lost_Notebook_(Fantasy_Grounds).mod

It was fine until this last update and the .jpg files are inside the .mod so not sure what's going on?

That's a DM's Guild product; so you'll have to take it up with the author on DM's Guild.

Regards,
    JPG

Sorry if this gets posted twice.
    I think there might be some issues with the maps for Death House.
    When my players leave a room, they don't see the map of the rooms they have left. They only see what is in their immediate LoS (and lighting).
    Also, I was not able to drag tokens through walls or to other parts of the map. I could only drag through open doors. If I wanted to put tokens on the second or third level, I had to delete the token and drag it to the second level. If I tried to drag all the friendly tokens onto the map, some of them would end up outside the house, so some of them could not move through the house.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mclimbin View Post
    Sorry if this gets posted twice.
    I think there might be some issues with the maps for Death House.
    When my players leave a room, they don't see the map of the rooms they have left. They only see what is in their immediate LoS (and lighting).
    Also, I was not able to drag tokens through walls or to other parts of the map. I could only drag through open doors. If I wanted to put tokens on the second or third level, I had to delete the token and drag it to the second level. If I tried to drag all the friendly tokens onto the map, some of them would end up outside the house, so some of them could not move through the house.
    Posted and being discussed here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...74-Map-problem
    Please only post in one place. No need for duplicates

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

In Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, both the Story entry (08.07.13 E13. Manshoon's Study) and the corresponding reference manual page include a list of names with check marks indicating the Masked Lords he's blackmailing, however the new line characters between the names are missing so they all run together on a single line.

In Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Maybe this isn't really a bug, more of a curiosity - there is an image (Mirt-the-Moneylender) in the reference manual titled "Mirt?" that is shown in 4 places:
    • Introduction > Factions in Waterdeep
    • Chapter 2 > Harpers
    • Chapter 5 > Xanathar's Lair
    • Chapter 9 > Castle Ward (also in Players module)

This image doesn't appear in any of those places in the physical book (and perhaps not at all). It actually kind of looks like it's a photo taken at the Stream of Many Eyes event back in 2018. Is this just a Fantasy Grounds bonus?

On the Credits page, there is a missing space in "Fantasy Grounds ModuleBy" and there are some missing new line characters - one after EN (before ISBN) and one after the ISBN number (before First Printing).
    Last edited by Ecks; May 19th, 2021 at 00:08.

Ah, more line breaks that unity doesn’t like. I’ll get those fixed.

Congratulations you are the first person to spot the Mirt Easter egg
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In Van Richten's, the "Body Horror Settings" table has a typo. Result #6 isn't properly separated out, appearing as part of result #5.Screenshot 2021-05-20 092943.png

Thread Information