STAR TREK 2d20
Page 81 of 89 First ... 31717980818283 ... Last
    Typo: PHB/Table/Primsatic Spray Effect, should be "Prismatic Spray Effect"

Quote Originally Posted by dbachen View Post
    Typo: PHB/Table/Primsatic Spray Effect, should be "Prismatic Spray Effect"
    That was deliberate to make sure someone was paying attention

I'll add it to my list
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Tome of Beasts 2, pg 83. 'Web Zombie' variant fully outlined, but not built.

I don't know that it is a bug, but given the nature of the product, it might be worth including.

I'll update the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Kobold Press - Vault of Magic - Item type seems to have many different spellings - Wondrous Items / Scrolls / Rings all have multiple drop down filters based on the spelling form or commas included in the item type

Quote Originally Posted by feelej25 View Post
    Kobold Press - Vault of Magic - Item type seems to have many different spellings - Wondrous Items / Scrolls / Rings all have multiple drop down filters based on the spelling form or commas included in the item type
    Yep, I think that one has been reported already but I'll pass it on to the developer. Cheers.

Thank you, Topdecker, for reporting these issues.

Please note Courts of the Shadow Fey was created with Fantasy Grounds Classic. Many of the grids applied by Fantasy Grounds Classic do not align with the grids on the maps. The ability to adjust grids with decimal points is not available in Fantasy Grounds Classic. Using the Map Align program, I was unable to fix the issues. In Photoshop, I also could not fix grid issues by adjusting the image pixel dimensions. In development, I decided to split the difference on the grids applied to the maps.

What type of story entry issues are you encountering? Are there any dead links? Or links that lead to blank pages?

Can you provide a few examples or screenshots of the issues you are encountering?

Is the issue the characters(s) after Medium, Hard, and Deadly in your screenshot?

Again, thank you for taking the time out to report these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Product - Courts of the Shadow Fey
    Problem - Most maps seem poorly aligned
    Solution - fractions work on map grids

Most (but not all) of the map align poorly as shown:

Here are the correct numbers for the WINTER'S KISS map. 55.7 pixels per grid square -vs- the 56 that had previously been there.

As an aside, if you are using a map that is already gridded, you probably want to leave the grid turned off. It is more esthetically pleasing and creates less confusion for the eye.

Also, some of the more difficult maps don't have a grid defined at all.

I will also say that pretty much every story entry has multiple problems. They are too numerous for me to list or to want to list. It is even in the titles of the story items. Hundreds of them.

I don't own this in PDF and plan on reading it. Please make it a bit more readable.

If Smite has someone that does QA, they must be extremely poor at their job. Virtually all of the problems I've posted recently are glaringly obvious and usually encountered in the first few minutes.
    Thank you, Topdecker, for reporting these issues.

Please note Courts of the Shadow Fey was created with Fantasy Grounds Classic. Many of the grids applied by Fantasy Grounds Classic do not align with the grids on the maps. The ability to adjust grids with decimal points is not available in Fantasy Grounds Classic. Using the Map Align program, I was unable to fix the issues. In Photoshop, I also could not fix grid issues by adjusting the image pixel dimensions. In development, I decided to split the difference on the grids applied to the maps.

What type of story entry issues are you encountering? Are there any dead links? Or links that lead to blank pages?

Can you provide a few examples or screenshots of the issues you are encountering?

Is the issue the characters(s) after Medium, Hard, and Deadly in your screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yep, I think that one has been reported already but I'll pass it on to the developer. Cheers.
    Yes indeed! It’s already fixed and on the schedule for release in the next two weeks.

Minx

Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post

The ENCOUNTER CHOICE image in my original post shows the box symbol right in the middle of the text - I believe that it is where apostrophes or hyphens are supposed to be, but it is an unrecognized character by Fantasy Grounds. These are scattered through-out the text - I only noticed a few story entries that didn't have at least one error of this type.

The grid did align in FGU. I am not certain if FG Classic accepts a fractional (55.5 vs 55 for example) amount; if it does, the alignment issue is resolvable on the map that I used as an example - probably more. Try the numbers in the image - 55.7 should align the grid. I reread your post - no fractions = no fix.

Thanks!

Last edited by Topdecker; November 30th, 2021 at 04:51.

Thread Information