STAR TREK 2d20
Page 63 of 89 First ... 1353616263646573 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post
    Not sure if I'm posting in the wrong location, but we've had issues where we (players) can't move the map unless it's fully zoomed out.
    This type of issue would probably be best to post in the House of Healing. This thread is really for 5E DLC related issues.

When posting issues, there is probably more information that will be desired so that the issue can be reproduced, identified and solved as quickly as possible. You can see the link in my signature for some advice on how to do so.

And Welcome!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    I also found a small copy+paste error in Rabbit Hop:
    Attachment 49229

Your character can speak, read, and write Common and one other language that you and your DM agree is appropriate for the character. The Player's Handbook offers a list of languages to choose from. The DM is free to modify that list for a campaign.

Update: Edited to You can speak, not, "Your character can" It works now...But, the extra wording is added to the language section because of the terminology. It does not follow the traditional formating. I had to copy the class to edit this and then unload the PC module to pull the text from my edited version.

Laerun
    Yes WotC have been playing around with wording recently. I've changed the order of the words so that it gets languages get picked up properly. I've also updated the wording of the ability score increase picks so that they work a little better. I don't think the character wizard picks everything up but I believe Hollis will incorporate it in due course.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Tome of Beasts 2, Faceless Wanderer, Traits, Regeneration

The last sentence of this trait "Otherwise, it is permanently destroyed." appears as a trait header with missing body text instead of being included in the Regeneration trait text.

I'll update the developer; thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Not sure if this is a "bug", but an oversight on a map: in the Princes of the Apocalypse campaign book, the map "Fane of the Eye" has a bunch of dark grey clouds between rooms on the map. The description of the location includes: "Dark Curtains. Clouds of black fog, cold and oily to the touch, cordon off portions of the fane. They block vision and mute sound." However, while stairs, altars, and actual doors have map layer doors to control player vision through them, the clouds of black fog do not. I think they probably should.

Yes, they should. I'll get that added. Thanks for the report.

Found that in Curse of Strahd 'Map - Abbey of Saint Markovia 1' has got line of sight of 'Map - Wachterhaus'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghtnar View Post
    Found that in Curse of Strahd 'Map - Abbey of Saint Markovia 1' has got line of sight of 'Map - Wachterhaus'.
    Well that isn't weird at all. How the hell? I'll get that fixed ASAP.

Are there any plans to update Dungeon of the Mad Mage with simplified Line of Sight? Those maps are very large and have a LOT of occluder points, which results in major performance problems, as Zacchaeus discussed in his video the other day.

I'll have a look at that one tomorrow. It's been at the back of my mind. Most of the maps are straight lines but there are a few as I recall that are cave-like.

Edit: Actually it might not be tomorrow - or even in the next couple of days. I've got some things on (unusually) which will take me away from my computer.

Thread Information