DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 89 First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last
    Not sure what you mean. The image is right clickable and shareable to players just like normal. I'm not seeing any issue - perhaps a screenshot might be helpful.

To ensure that text is transmitted in the language you want first select the language from the drop down and then drag the speech bubble into the chatline - not the chatbox - and then press return. Just clicking the speech bubble sends the text to the chatbox. You can also add a 'speaker' to the chat if you want by clicking inside the chat and pressing CTRL+Tab and then adding in a name. If you do this then clicking the speech bubble will sent the chat to the chat line and it will translate into the language you have selected.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sylvira from Reference Manual.jpg

No Dragon Head for the image to enable sharing.

You have solved the infernal speech problem thank you.

You are using the reference manual so click on the image to pop it out; you can then right click on it and select share as usual (this goes for all images including DM maps or anything else embedded in a reference page) If you are using story entries then click the link to pop up the image and then right click and share as normal.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Storm King's Thunder

Came across a few minor items this weekend:

-NPC: White Dragon Wyrmling: Skills not rollable because they are pasted into Saving Throws not in the Skills field.

-Map: Eye-Players-One - missing wall occluder between areas 6 & 7 (between the 2 doors on the south side of the statue room).

-Map: Eye-Players-Two - missing occluders for column and inner walls for area 9B "Nest".

-Maps: Eye-Players-One, Eye-Players-Two - grid scale is too large by a factor of 2 - should really be 12.5 not 25. Distances are half of what are described in story text.

SKT_Screenshots.jpg

Thanks for the report. I'll get the occluders fixed. Not sure about the grid since you can have a decimal in Classic for the grid size. I'm disinclined to change it again (I already choped this map up a couple of times) but I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You are using the reference manual so click on the image to pop it out; you can then right click on it and select share as usual (this goes for all images including DM maps or anything else embedded in a reference page) If you are using story entries then click the link to pop up the image and then right click and share as normal.
    Its the inconsistency in application that is problematic. The map just down from Sylvira gets a dragons head and it shows up in images as a result. it might be a map, but from a DMing perspective they are both tools to help tell and frame a story.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcr View Post
    Its the inconsistency in application that is problematic. The map just down from Sylvira gets a dragons head and it shows up in images as a result. it might be a map, but from a DMing perspective they are both tools to help tell and frame a story.
    All images are available from the images list whether they are embedded into the reference manual or not. There are two versions of the Avernus map (read the developer's note). I embedded one and provided just a link for the other. There didn't seem much point in embedding both images. If you don't like embedded images then use the story entries where everything is just a link since images can't be embedded into a story entry.

I generally embed the DM maps and provide a link to the player's maps. Since embedded images are also links I don't really see where the inconsistency is. The reference manuals look really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thanks for the report. I'll get the occluders fixed. Not sure about the grid since you can have a decimal in Classic for the grid size. I'm disinclined to change it again (I already choped this map up a couple of times) but I'll see what I can do.
    No worries - I could go either way on the grid size. Running it at "actual" scale was a mixed bag - thing the "yep, everything is really big because you're in a place built built for giants" vibe got a little lost since the party had to be zoomed in so much of the time.

Agnibarra from Creature Codex seems to be missing it's token on the stat block

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Cartaphilus View Post
    Agnibarra from Creature Codex seems to be missing it's token on the stat block
    Thanks, I'll notify the developer.

Thread Information