DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Feats automation

I noticed that feats have an automation field. I tried, "Incredible Initiative"|INIT:+2 circumstance, but it doesn't seem to work.
    Is it my code or is the feat automation field not operational yet?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ah - thanks!

I'm pretty much constantly adding to that. And, unfortunately, I don't have access to edit the Wiki, so it isn't always up to date. There'll be some updates coming in the next month though...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Fantastic. So I have got dbnumber:initiative.misc:+2 to work. Very cool feature.
    I am guessing that initiative.circumstance or something will get added eventually. Good stuff.

Coincidentally, I've been working on PC permanent effects just this morning. Here's how what you're trying to do might be handled at some point in the future:

(Subject to change).

Attached Images Attached Images

Oh wow - that's brilliant Thanks for your hard work

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Coincidentally, I've been working on PC permanent effects just this morning. Here's how what you're trying to do might be handled at some point in the future:

(Subject to change).
    That could be quite appealing if it takes if off of the combat tracker. The sheer length of effects thanks to various items and runes takes up a huge amount of space.

I am also a fan of the idea of a "NAME:xxxx" tag, where if it existed it would be the only element to display in the combat tracker effect list for that line. But I have no idea how feasible this would be.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    That could be quite appealing if it takes if off of the combat tracker.
    That's exactly what it does.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    I am also a fan of the idea of a "NAME:xxxx" tag, where if it existed it would be the only element to display in the combat tracker effect list for that line. But I have no idea how feasible this would be.
    That would be best done in the base CoreRPG effects implementation. I'd recommend adding to the wishlist if you haven't already. You can also submit a feature request in the new Customer Support Portal here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...tomer/portal/1

Oh, this looks neat. Whenever someone takes a feat to boost their initiative, I always have to add an effect to them in the combat tracker. Having automations would be super handy. I swear, this stuff gets better all the time.

Thread Information