STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    This whole discovery thing is going to end up costing me a fortune. I am already finding quite a few things that I've never seen/noticed before. Great Idea.

Removing the licenses makes it much less confusing for people learning the system, thanks again.
    Just make sure to revisit it again after each purchase. <quietly slinks away in shame>

Very nice Smiteworks team! This will help with the new customer and a current user;s website experience! Bravo!

Laerun
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It should already filter out anything you've already purchased as long as you are logged in. If not, let me know which items are showing up for you that shouldn't and I can look into what might be happening.
    Ok when I go to my suggesten section the Top items are fine they only list a few items that I have not got. But when I select see more for IE Starfinder all my owned product also show. They do say Owned but still they show.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Blog Entries
    It suggested to me Elemental Evil Player's Guide (which comes with Princess of the Apocolypse which I already own), so refinements may need to be made if not ONLY for that particular thing. Maybe it might suggest the player and monster packs too when someone already owns the PHB or MM, not sure.

Great idea tho...
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

IMOH it should also know what I already own in other platforms such as Steam, DMsGuild...
    If not integrated automatically, at least allow the user to define

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Ok when I go to my suggesten section the Top items are fine they only list a few items that I have not got. But when I select see more for IE Starfinder all my owned product also show. They do say Owned but still they show.
    Yes, that is because you are on the main store page at that point. It will say Owned and link you to the order # where you bought it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    IMOH it should also know what I already own in other platforms such as Steam, DMsGuild...
    If not integrated automatically, at least allow the user to define
    We do filter those out of the suggestions now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    It suggested to me Elemental Evil Player's Guide (which comes with Princess of the Apocolypse which I already own), so refinements may need to be made if not ONLY for that particular thing. Maybe it might suggest the player and monster packs too when someone already owns the PHB or MM, not sure.

Great idea tho...
    Good feedback. I don’t think we have information on which products might be part of another product like this.

Will there be a way to set this to private, or by invitation only?

Great idea, thanks! The store, IMO, has been long overdue for some upgrades.

Just a couple of initial ideas:

1. The link you posted that shows your personalized suggestions--Would it be possible to get a link, maybe in the store dropdown (on the top menu bar) that leads to this? (Maybe it only shows up when you log in?) That way we don't have to go hunting for this post.
    2. I have the Art Pack Subscription. Every item suggested from SW was an art pack item. Also, in the Top Overall Suggestions from All Publishers, 2 of the 5 suggestions were items included in the Art Pack Subscription. Is there a way to eliminate those as long as my Art Pack Subscription is active--but then they pop back up if my subscription lapses. The Art Pack Subscription is a pretty good deal and I hope it gets weighted a little higher in these results.
    3. I thought I read, in another post, that SW is considering making it's own market place for extensions. Would be great to add this functionality to that as well. There are a lot of great extensions out there but locating them on the forums is sometimes difficult.

Thread Information