FG Spreadshirt Swag

d20 future players/game?

Hi! I'll try to keep this as short as possible, I like to write essays for forums.
    Anyways...
    As a kid, I've always enjoyed the idea of D&D games. Stranger things really kicked me in the butt to play it. But sadly, I don't have nerdy friends, or at least friends who like D&D. The other problem: I don't seem to enjoy the settings of normal D&D. Druids, mages, elves dwarves etc... Never set my mood. As a young student in electrical engineering and physics, space and modern sci-fi, space always interested me. I know beggars can't be choosers, but I really can't see myself be a player in a D&D game. So as I've discovered d20 modern/future, (which blew my mind as it's exactly the type of games I enjoy), I really want to play with people. Again, I never played my entire life (I know right? Lame) and I want to start to play instead of day dream games by myself.

As for if you're looking to play with me, I would like to try to be a player and a DM/GM once. So I can know which I like more. But honestly, I think being the game Master sounds a bit more fun on my part.

If you have any servers for d20 future players, please let me know.

Let me know if you need any more information or details about stuff.

Blog Entries
    Welcome

Check the LFG forums; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...king-for-Group
    Not sure what is currently advertising but you might find something there and others looking for players may find you easier in that forum as well. Both the Official FG and FG College Discord servers have links to game recruiting servers, as well as may allow game advertisement on them directly (not sure about that).

Good luck and Happy Gaming!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information