STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    The later time still works for me.

You will still need at least one pregen (depending on whether Stephan wants to join). Also, depending on the remaining two PC slots, we might end up either in high tier or low tier.
    Please give me your preferences on those points (which pregen(s) to take and which subtier to play).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    You will still need at least one pregen (depending on whether Stephan wants to join). Also, depending on the remaining two PC slots, we might end up either in high tier or low tier.
    Please give me your preferences on those points (which pregen(s) to take and which subtier to play).
    Not sure what all that means. I haven't done a society game in about 2 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by DasNitro View Post
    Not sure what all that means. I haven't done a society game in about 2 years or so.
    Pregens: The scenarios assume that a party consists of at least 4 characters. If only 2 or 3 actual PCs are present, additional characters are added from the official pregenerated characters as NPCs to have 4 characters in the party. Usually, the players decide among themselves which pregenerated character to bring along (each class has pregenerated characters at levels 1, 4, and 8).

Subtier: The scenario has two "difficulty settings", one for a group with an average party level (APL) of 1 or 2, and one for a group with an APL of 3 or 4.
    1st or 2nd level characters in a subtier 3-4 game tend to live more dangerous, but will receive higher rewards than for a subtier 1-2 game.
    3rd or 4th level characters in a subtier 1-2 game tend to dominate many of the challenges, but will receive lower rewards than for a subtier 3-4 game.

Since at the moment, the characters listed on the game calendar are a 1st and 3rd level, it's possible to swing either way with the additional 2 characters.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

The server is up, by the way. So feel free to hop on and get your characters ready.
    - Abraham Lincoln

If I don't have a character yet, but ive done some starfinder before and theres stillr oom id be interested assuming i converted the time right, your talking 1320-1pm est?

The server is up, by the way. So feel free to hop on and get your characters ready.
    Server details?

If I don't have a character yet, but ive done some starfinder before and theres stillr oom id be interested assuming i converted the time right, your talking 1320-1pm est?
    We're basically talking about right now. But don't worry, the game hasn't started yet (in fact, mostof the players aren't there, yet). So feel free to join.

Server details?
    I posted them in the game calendar.
    - Abraham Lincoln

We're basically talking about right now. But don't worry, the game hasn't started yet (in fact, mostof the players aren't there, yet). So feel free to join.

I posted them in the game calendar.
    cool if theres room ill join on a pregen for now - if thats ok

having connection issues. give me about 10 to fix

Thread Information