STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

SFS #1-09: Live Exploration Extreme! FRI January 1st @ 4 PM UTC

Tier 1-4.

Please schedule around 4-5 hours for the game.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

Although the Society was unaware of what existed within the false moon Salvation's End when it obtained exploration rights, Starfinders have since identified a vast, uncharted megacomplex within. The Society's ready to launch its first major expedition into the interior, yet there is one slight complication: in order to fund its initial survey missions, the Society accepted a grant that requires this first mission be televised by an Eoxian reality show. What is already be a momentous mission for the Society is only exacerbated by the mandatory presence of an unliving camera crew—not to mention the interference of the live studio audience in orbit! Can the PCs uncover the secrets of Salvation's End while upholding the Society's publicity deal (perhaps becoming celebrities in the process)?

Content in Live Exploration Extreme! is a continuation of the Starfinder Society special, Starfinder Society #1–00: Claim to Salvation.

Written by: John Compton

Scenario tags: None

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Classic (I have an Ultimate license) and either Discord or Teamspeak (TBD).

So since New Year's might not be as much partying as usual this year, I thought we could just start off the new year with a nice harmless reality TV show produced by Zo! Media.
    Hopefully, there are enough players around here who haven't played this one yet and who can make the time slot.

Please try to form a somewhat balanced party, especially level-wise, so I know which subtier you'll end up in.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Signed up with my level 3 melee biohacker. I usually play on Roll20 but I've played on FG a few times. If allowed some time on the server in advance I should be able to get the character entered. I'll be using a Jadnura replay, I've played and GMed this one a couple times.

Right now, it doesn't seem like this will happen. If more people are interested, but can't make this time slot, please post any alternate dates you are available.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Let me know if if you need me for a legal table and I'll try to join. That being said, two players (especially if both are familiar with the scenario) is not the best set-up.

I think it's safe to say that, at least for tomorrow, the game's not going to go ahead.
    I could potentially reschedule for the weekend (probably Sunday, to give more time for sign-ups) if more people are interested then.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I wanted to play, but 10am CST is a little early for me.

I could possibly do a later time. When would be good for you?
    - Abraham Lincoln

I'm good with anything after 12PM EST/11AM CST.

so, about 1 - 2 hours later than the original plan? I could do that.
    What about the others? Would that work for you? (I'll put a new time on the game calendar.)
    - Abraham Lincoln

yes that works for me

Thread Information