Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yes, if you are adding an image with an LoS file to a campaign, you need to place in the campaign images folder; and the LoS XML file must have the exact same name as the image file, but with a .xml file extension instead of the image file extension (Ex: A.png; A.xml)

Then, once you've restarted the campaign, you need to create a new image record with that asset by opening the Assets window Campaign folder, then dragging the asset to the Images campaign list.

Regards,
    JPG

I had the same problem with Dungeondraft. What I have to do is put the xml file in the campaign folder, the open FGU and import the png (mape) file. It took a while to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Garmorn View Post
    I had the same problem with Dungeondraft. What I have to do is put the xml file in the campaign folder, the open FGU and import the png (mape) file. It took a while to figure it out.
    I also use Dungeondraft. I create a map in dungeondraft, export to VTT format, then use a third-party exe/script to convert the .vtt file to an image file and an xml file. I go to c:/users/[username]/appdata/roaming/smiteworks/fantasy grounds/campaigns/[campaign name]/images and drop the files into the images folder. Open FGU. Go to the assets tab. Click "images" then "campaign". Find the file. Click on it. Click the button to create image record (note, if I want it in a particular group in the images tab, I can open the images tab and leave the group open when I create the image record. This will create an image with LOS ... except that Dungeondraft treats doors and windows as all windows, so if I want LOS to pass, I need to redo the windows inside FGU ... unless there's an easier way I don't know about.

Other way around - the script to convert .vtt to xml treats all *windows* as *doors* not vice versa.

Yup. Sorry. You're right. Too early in the morning!

Thread Information