STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hi All,

I just bought the CoC Keeper's Guide and the Investigator's Handbook. Wanted to point out that there's still a text formatting issue. In addition to inserting the little rectangles, it is also dropping the letter F all over and formatting wonky around those missing Fs.

CoC_Format1.PNG
    CoC_Format2.PNG

Which extensions are you running? That's not the default theme, so assume you are running one or more extensions?

JPG

I've escalated to the developers of the CoC 7E ruleset, as this is actually a separate issue. It appears that the ruleset creates local copies of the skills, and I'm not familiar with where the data for these skill records is coming from. It is fixed in the original module already.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Which extensions are you running? That's not the default theme, so assume you are running one or more extensions?

JPG
    Just the FG Light Brown Theme. I'm not clever enough to do much else. But I removed the theme and the problem persisted. But I'm guessing you realized that.

Thanks Moon Wizard and damned!

PS: What/Who is SVN? Trying to learn the FG ropes but I'm not up on the lingo.

SVN is a source control system we use to coordinate changes to files, so we can track version history as well as use in an automated workflow in our patch system. @Damned is basically saying he'll get the fixes to us shortly; and we'll schedule for the next update cycle following the fixes being submitted. (Usually the following Tuesday)

Regards,
    JPG

Oddly, the problem partially carries over into FGC now. The text formatting with the little boxes doesn't seem to be present, but the weird treatment of the missing F characters does. Was that present before the most recent fix? IDK.

That looks like it might be a font issue with the font used for that record. I'll have to coordinate with the @Damned to see which font they're using.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Hi Moon Wizard

It actually looks like a character replacement/cleanup somewhere along the way has gone quite awry.
    I think Ive nearly finished fixing it up...

It's correctly working in the module I have; but showing up incorrectly in the old test campaign I have.

Can you send me an email where you are seeing issues with the character replacement?

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information